Blinded female sex slaves / Source?

Ship-Shape

Aug 26, 2015
Hi Akiba.

Around late July of 2008 there were found 10 video clips at this location: http://www.bukkakemov.com/asia/AsianRopes/172/4.wmv.

The site is gone now, it seems, or maybe just inaccessible from here. The clips were all "watermarked" with asianropes.com and look to be pieces of one much longer movie. Looking briefly at AR's website, hundreds of images are seen, but none look similar to this.

The filenames won't help as they're just simple numbers, but the 12 to 15 second clips did come down as wmv format. Have already done an image search using a major search engine, with no results. Here are the 3 still frames which were searched for:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Any ideas? It's certain that these are not westerners as they are speaking Japanese at all times. (Without subtitles! o_O)

Oh, should also mention that these were censored with those fuzzy patches. As always, non-censored source would be preferred.

Last edited:

kukumalu99

Nov 13, 2008
The main actress is Riko Tachibana , 3 girls wearing masks are :
渡瀬まりん ? Lemon Kirin and Aya Kano
Movie ID : CRPD-162

Reactions: Ship-Shape

Ship-Shape

Aug 26, 2015
Hey, I didn't think that movie ID would be helpful, but we're getting closer!

Title: Riko Tachibana and Her Three Big-Titted Slaves
Alternate title: Riko and Three Pigs
Several other titles found too.
This shows why movie IDs are so important.

Yes.jpg

Question: When a movie is released as censored (hate that sooo much! :(), is there ever a second, uncensored version available if we look hard enough? I generally just delete any vids I find that have fuzzy patches, but this movie is interesting enough to forgive that nonsense.

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Question: When a movie is released as censored (hate that sooo much! :(), is there ever a second, uncensored version available if we look hard enough?
Usually the answer is no. Very rarely do they make a version for us westerners that isn't censored, but 99.99% is censored only.

Ship-Shape

Aug 26, 2015
:takut:

Thanks Electromog.

I guess those video masters are still being kept in storage someplace, so it's just a matter of time until they get re-released without blur. Laws change. Sometimes for the better!

Ship-Shape

Aug 26, 2015
By the way, after getting the name and ID of the movie, 6 threads with download links showed up in Akiba.

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.

All free download links look to be dead.
Member (paid) links are possibly still working.

{The version which is chopped up into 7 rar files at TDarkAngel works fine. Previously, it seemed that rar #3 was corrupt. That is not the case.}

There is a lower-quality version still active here which comes down as flv.
The file size is about 550 MB. Resolution is 640 x 480. Data rate is about 600 Kbps.
Direct address for getting this flv is here.

Last edited: