Votes: 13 9.1%
  • NOT MY TYPE

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • UGLY "SHIBUYA" SKANKS!

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I have lived in Japan for more than 10 years now, and one look that I have always loved is "GYA-RU-KEI". Those girls you see around Shibuya or Ikebukaro in Tokyo, with the dark, tanned skin and the insolent, lewd looks.

I would love to fuck one (or more) of them really long, hard, and in a variety of ways. I am just wild about that look, and regularly watch JAVs that feature performers like RUMIKA, and KUREA MUTOH (ooh, she'd get it!).

What do you think of this look?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Gyaro.... GYARO!!!!

Not my time, too much make-up and fake spread-on-tan. Nice bodies in the ones you chose, don't get me wrong, I'd wreck them, but I wouldn't take them home to meet 'mom'.

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
They sure look hot and most of the jav I saw have great curves ... still I'm more into white girls. However ...

I would love to fuck one (or more) of them really long, hard, and in a variety of ways.

Agree :pandalaugh:

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
"Ugly" doesn't do justice to how bad that ganguro stuff can and DOES look...

I don't even like AV that features girls on the beach usually because their so oddly tanned and/or borderline ganguro and look so bad usually..

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
Love them in Jav, like the good looking ones as eye candy on the street.

Riku Hinano has been my favorite, I've just started getting into Kurea Mutoh's videos.

I<3Asianwoman

Aug 12, 2010
love them, I wish the fad would hit south korea for my convenience

EDIT: where can I get the video in the second pic?

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
love them, I wish the fad would hit south korea for my convenience

EDIT: where can I get the video in the second pic?

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1267046&highlight=dasd141#post1267046

I had to hunt down all of the videos pictured, and I had a heck of a time trying to find the 3rd one until I figured out it hasn't been released yet.:sigh:

#1 BLK-009: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293573&highlight=blk-009

#2 DASD-141: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1267046&highlight=dasd141#post1267046

#3 EBOD-151: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1303800

#4 KISD-041: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=577092&highlight=KISD-041

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Wow... I have to go back that far to find a suitable thread for my Black Gal post. I want to rave about:

RCT-803s.jpg
RCT-803 Black Gal Bitch Airline Cowgirl Creampie CA

Basically I got it despite, not because of, Black Gals, IRL I dislike Gyaru and hate Ganguro, I might even go as far as saying I'd kick one off the bed. But then... the Black Gals in JAV doesn't seem to fully emulate the real life gyaru and ganguro. Black Gals (I use this term for the JAV variety) seems to be better looking beneath all the spray-on tan and makeup) than real world gyaru, and their makeup & costume don't seem to be so overpowering repellent as the real thing.

Anyway to the vid of today. Short review is this is a most excellent JAV. I'd put it in the "bitches gang up on a guy" category... but perhaps this is the SOUL of Black Gals? Maybe this is what Black Gals should be all about?

Physically Hikari and Karen Uehara (who are Black Gal stereotypes) aren't my favs and Mao Hamasaki with spray-on isn't as attractive to me as Mao Hamasaki with spray-off. When I see black gals, I'm seeing lots of plastic surgery and makeup.

But the soul of RCT-803 is the bitch altitude. The manner and lustfulness of playing the man-toys and taking whatever the GALS desire. And the plural dynamics of gals is pretty important here, individually the gals aren't stronger than a man, but as a gang of three, they are like a pack of hyenas tormenting and humiliating a stronger but outnumbered lion. Giggling and acting irresponsibly, they picked and chose and played with the male "passengers" and chatting non-stop and making comments and opinions about the men.
vlcsnap-2016-01-23-15h08m39s377.jpg

Obviously I won't go over the full vid here, I just mention the ending after picking out three guys and riding them to kingdom cum, two of the gals still need some vibrator masturbation to get off. So they satisfy themselves and as a final humiliation to the guys, they either drip or smear the mixture of sperm and female cum juice from their vaginas on the guys faces. And then, instead of falling semi-un-conscious as typical JAV females would finish the vid, they stood up with spunk, put their hands on their hips make some more sly GAL-chat before strutting off-screen, leaving their male playthings spent and humiliated picking up afterward. Fade out....

Perfect ending. It's all about the altitude.
vlcsnap-2016-01-23-15h21m26s990.jpg

hikago

May 29, 2012
well, alot of the black gal jav actress are not that "black", but i dont mind XD
since the RCT series has been mentioned above, i guess its only logical to mention the GAR series, which even the name fits it. like this one:
GAR 373
1gar373pl.jpg

i think what turns me on is not the blackness itself , but more of their attitude