Bishoujo Comic Lolikon Angel - 美少女コミック ロリコンエンジェル ~蜜の味~

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Bishoujo Comic Lolikon Angel - 美少女コミック ロリコンエンジェル ~蜜の味~

For elgringo14 and who want the better quality,but this version censored...

raw,no sub,640x480

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E4AIRRQ1

lolicon_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Interesting. When I saw the other uncensored video, I was like "WTF ? How they didn't censor it rightaway".
There must something weird behind it, because I know only one VHS release (from Pumpkin Pie/Alice Japan, see attachment). Or there are "bootleg" versions of this too.
As it is censored, it's not really important to have it.

It is maybe the same story like Cream Lemon 1 & 2, where the first VHS editions went accidentaly uncensored, according to japanese Wikipedia. That's why you can find completely uncensored versions of them, but with an awful video quality.
For red and others, the most widely known versions are a 250,035,320 MPG file (part 1 only), and a 605,884,416 MPG file (both episodes). In fact you can even see that it was edited from two different sources of slightly different quality.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
strange kind of censorship, partly still enough is to be seen as the mosaic missed the point completely ???

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Interesting. When I saw the other uncensored video, I was like "WTF ? How they didn't censor it rightaway".
There must something weird behind it, because I know only one VHS release (from Pumpkin Pie/Alice Japan, see attachment). Or there are "bootleg" versions of this too.
As it is censored, it's not really important to have it.

It is maybe the same story like Cream Lemon 1 & 2, where the first VHS editions went accidentaly uncensored, according to japanese Wikipedia. That's why you can find completely uncensored versions of them, but with an awful video quality.
For red and others, the most widely known versions are a 250,035,320 MPG file (part 1 only), and a 605,884,416 MPG file (both episodes). In fact you can even see that it was edited from two different sources of slightly different quality.

Regarding Lolikon Angel, I can tell you that the original uncensored rip didn't come from a Japanese user, but from Sat of LAH. If I recall correctly, he's from Europe. How did he get his hands on an uncensored version of Lolikon Angel, only he knows. But it's certain that the uncensored version is an European-based rip.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Some few infos about the "uncensored" version:

The Winny hash was listed first in 2chan on July 2003 , under the name (無修正)わたしたち少女探偵団.avi

わたしたち少女探偵団 = Watashi-tachi Shoujo Tanteidan (us the girl detective team)

In 2004 it was listed again with both this name and the "Lolicon Angel" name at the same time, which apparently confused some posters.
In November 2004 the file appeared in anidb. I got myself the file towards the end of 2005, according to my file creation date.

If one looks really carefully the title screen, he can read/guess:

ロリコンエンジェル PART I
わたしたち少女探偵団

I'm not saying there IS a second episode, but that it was envisaged at the time of release.
What is even more puzzling is that Mugesz's find has a different title screen! That is:

ロリコンエンジェル
美少女コミック・蜜の味

That is almost the same as in the VHS cover. I'm getting completely lost, was there a re-release indeed ?

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Wow! Quite interesting. I'm thinking that perhaps it was an underground release, similar to what Satan Doll is to The Satisfaction. Although it could have been an original re-release from JHV who later released a censored version with an altered title for whatever reason. I think we could only find this type of information in old magazines dedicated to ero-anime, like the one with the images of Punky Funky Baby. What an interesting finding.

It does make me wonder if there wouldn't be other uncensored versions of old ero-anime. Barabanba would be a good guess, considering that it was also released by JHV.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I rather am in doubt that the version Mugesz has found is a VHS video, there are no distortions at all and the quality seems to be digitally remastered regarding the colors, for me it looks far more like a LD or CD, if not even a DVD release / rip...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You may be right, but with good encoding skills, you can make a VHSrip look like it's not coming from VHS. Think about Beat Shot and 100%, if you wouldn't know the original source, would you guess it ?

The file was produced with Virtualdub 1.4.13, released on November 2002, so that's fairly old though.

And some more hints with a VHS cover, the top of the tape itself shows the exact matching title as in the censored version. Also the fact that the legitimate VHS has a NEVA certificate means it was evaluated, and they couldn't let pass so much explicit stuff, like it is displayed in the uncensored version.

One rule about all bootleg/stealth releases is that they are always BASED on the legitimate version, and have the same censorship as the original. This was always proven, including the Satan Roll case.

The only way it can be less (or not) censored it that is was released BEFORE, and who knows how things were done back in 1985.

Last but not least, not only the title screen is changed, but also many shots with text only, like the one below (@3mn30). Nothing is changed when there are characters on-screen.

ledarkwizard

Dec 20, 2009
Hello, I saw this hentai on AniDB.net and found that elgringo14 made the subtitles for this hentai. I was wondering where I can download the subtitles? Thanks.