Biohazard14's Amateur Asian Megathread & More

biohazard14

Feb 12, 2009
Thank you, brother ! You have a very nice collection of all these vids to share with us right from the start until now.

Unfortunately besides being able to download only from sharingmatrix.com and uploading.com, my I request on behalf of other members here who have problem to download from these 2 servers, so can you help to create another mirror over to hotfile.com?

A few members here also emailed me saying that they encounter problem to download from these 2 storage servers ie sharingmatrix and upload. But they felt can be asking too much from you if they were to post a reply or comment in this thread.

Obviously, we know you find it's a piss off to upload to RS. But will you have the same problem getting piss off if a mirror is make to hotfile or depositfiles? Sorry !!! if we are asking too much from you.

LOL, as you very well may know it is hard to please everybody. I'm sure a select few countries will have trouble with sharingmatrix and uploading.com but I use them because they work best for me. My posts would be few and far between if I started using hosts that work slowly for me (and often time out). Depositfiles is okay but they have a habit of deleting my files (you'd be surprised at how few people used my depositfiles mirrors when I offered them). So I suppose you have a few options: 1)Try a free proxy: this will trick filehosts into thinking you are from another country (doing this will take far less time than waiting for me to get around to re-uploading). 2)Buy a premium account: this is an easy option if you're very desperate and have the money.

If you still have trouble then reply to this thread and I may upload to depositfiles in the next 48 hours.

Please continue to use the thanks button and I will try to consider your problems.

My next post will be an excellent example of the time I put into uploading files. It's a 617mb monster! Keep your eyes peeled, it's coming soon.

waikeng

Apr 6, 2008
Depositfiles is okay but they have a habit of deleting my files (you'd be surprised at how few people used my depositfiles mirrors when I offered them).

If you still have trouble then reply to this thread and I may upload to depositfiles in the next 48 hours.

Please continue to use the thanks button and I will try to consider your problems.

My next post will be an excellent example of the time I put into uploading files. It's a 617mb monster! Keep your eyes peeled, it's coming soon.[/QUOTE]

Mmmmmm not that I have heard of so far that depositfiles have that practice of deleting files. Or as that you've said the response you received from us here downloading from deposit files is only a handful.

What I presumed is that most of the members here find that they have a hard time to download from sharingmatrix or uploading.com. it ended up they got quite impatient and frustrated and as for the sake of courtesy they put up a "thanks" to you without reading it further whether there is a mirror to download from depositfiles.

Nevertheless, I can only say that your vids are nice. And always I used to click on to the cap screens to admire it even I can't download them from the site links that you have provided. A great thank you to you, big chief !

biohazard14

Feb 12, 2009
Depositfiles is okay but they have a habit of deleting my files (you'd be surprised at how few people used my depositfiles mirrors when I offered them).

My next post will be an excellent example of the time I put into uploading files. It's a 617mb monster! Keep your eyes peeled, it's coming soon.

Mmmmmm not that I have heard of so far that depositfiles have that practice of deleting files. Or as that you've said the response you received from us here downloading from deposit files is only a handful.

What I presumed is that most of the members here find that they have a hard time to download from sharingmatrix or uploading.com. it ended up they got quite impatient and frustrated and as for the sake of courtesy they put up a "thanks" to you without reading it further whether there is a mirror to download from depositfiles.

Nevertheless, I can only say that your vids are nice. And always I used to click on to the cap screens to admire it even I can't download them from the site links that you have provided. A great thank you to you, big chief ![/QUOTE]

LOL! That's one of the saddest things I've ever heard. I'm uploading the next video to hotfile for you instead of uploading.com as a test. Seems to be going smoothly at the moment and should be finished soon. Oh depositfiles deleted a lot of my files due to inactivity. Not many people were using the depositfiles mirrors when I provided them.

biohazard14

Feb 12, 2009
Young Asian Epic Sex Video

Download Whole Video + Pictures:
Code:
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/1194298/Asian_University_Babe_Epic_Compilation_FXXXB.rar

OR

Use the links below to download in parts:
Sharingmatrix:
Code:
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/1155183/Asian_University_Babe_Epic_Compilation_FXXXB.part1.rar
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/1155185/Asian_University_Babe_Epic_Compilation_FXXXB.part2.rar
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/1164444/Asian_University_Babe_Epic_Compilation_FXXXB.part3.rar
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/1164445/Asian_University_Babe_Epic_Compilation_FXXXB.part4.rar
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/1164446/Asian_University_Babe_Epic_Compilation_FXXXB.part5.rar

I'm guessing your next post might be an actual biohazard hihi, small joke. Love your thread, keep it up.

LOL See for yourself! Hope you guys appreciate the hotfile links!

biohazard14

Feb 12, 2009
thanks for the upload, is it me or part 5 is corrupted

The file works fine for me. Your download may have timed out or something. Anyone else have any problems?

:surprised:

narutothealc

Aug 1, 2009
r the files from SM and HF the same? coz i downloaded some parts from SM and some from HF coz of the waiting time. when i tried to unrar it at the end it says part 5 is corrupted

Wama

Nov 30, 2006
I had a couple of problems as I was dlding from both sources, but just check the names are all the same with the exception of the part numbers. It appears that SM and HF file names are altered when dlded i.e "%20" rather than "_"

biohazard14

Feb 12, 2009
I had a couple of problems as I was dlding from both sources, but just check the names are all the same with the exception of the part numbers. It appears that SM and HF file names are altered when dlded i.e "%20" rather than "_"

LOL I didn't know that. The files are exactly the same but Wama is right, HF and SM alter the names. Maybe altering them back will fix them?

I just added a hotfile mirror for that Geisha vid on the last page.

narutothealc

Aug 1, 2009
i did changed all the names back to the same, and also tried downloading part 5 from both server but i still got the message that said part 5 is corrupted

biohazard14

Feb 12, 2009
i did changed all the names back to the same, and also tried downloading part 5 from both server but i still got the message that said part 5 is corrupted

Could you please post an image of the files you have downloaded as a list so I can view all the filenames and their sizes. Thanks.

I also uploaded a hotfile mirror for "super hot asian camgirl"

Toshiya

Apr 8, 2008
Thanks for that last video. I downloaded all the links off of hotfile and joined it successfully, but right after what I guess would be the first scene it gets really noisy and the sound is oddly distorted. Was that something on my end, or part of the video?

Also, do you have any more amateur movies where the guy finishes on or in her?

biohazard14

Feb 12, 2009
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6452/79678048.png

i think i accidently renamed part 4 into part 3 and when i reazlied i had 2 of part 3 i renamed the 3 into 4. i dunno if it has anything to do with the unrar coz it was part 5 that was corrupted

LOL I'm unsure now. If you renamed part 4 into 3 it probably would have replaced one of the parts. I wouldn't be able to tell about those since they're the same size. You could try downloading 7-zip and maybe it will be able to unrar the file successfully. Sorry I couldn't really help.

Thanks for that last video. I downloaded all the links off of hotfile and joined it successfully, but right after what I guess would be the first scene it gets really noisy and the sound is oddly distorted. Was that something on my end, or part of the video?

Also, do you have any more amateur movies where the guy finishes on or in her?

Yeah unfortunately the original is like that. I think it was their recording device because the whole video isn't like that. I'll have a look around and see if I can find more videos like that.

:byebye:

narutothealc

Aug 1, 2009
i'm just wondering if anything happens if u change the name of the file? like if u change part 1 into .part 2 and part 2 into .part 1 will that affect the file when unraring?

biohazard14

Feb 12, 2009
i'm just wondering if anything happens if u change the name of the file? like if u change part 1 into .part 2 and part 2 into .part 1 will that affect the file when unraring?

If you change the numbers it will definitely screw something up. Unfortunately your best bet now is to download the files again and keep them in a separate folder so you can't mess them up.

narutothealc

Aug 1, 2009
If you change the numbers it will definitely screw something up. Unfortunately your best bet now is to download the files again and keep them in a separate folder so you can't mess them up.

is there anyway to check which file was which so i can rename them back properly?

waikeng

Apr 6, 2008
How about this one going up to hotfile brother ? A million thanks !

I mean vids to your post 176 and 177

biohazard14

Feb 12, 2009
How about this one going up to hotfile brother ? A million thanks !

I mean vids to your post 176 and 177

Should be up in the next 24 hours. As for naruto's problem, I don't think I can help without being at your computer.

Redhead Camgirl Masturbation

Download Video:
Code:
http://sharingmatrix.com/file/1220550/Incredible_Asian_Redhead_Camgirl_Masturbation_FXXXB.rar
Mirror:
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/25974283/8354058/Incredible_Asian_Redhead_Camgirl_Masturbation_FXXXB.rar.html