bestiality jav?

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
2. Do not troll, flame, or attack other members. Racist or overly hostile language is not OK.<-------Wow, this is soooo ironic.e34479.gif e34476.gif
3. Respect others. Every member is equal. Treat everyone with respect and expect to be treated with respect. <----Unless you are a mexican, right?
Of course if the users and/or mods are pedophile rednecks then its all right.e34456.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
No, there is no real loli in the JAV section. The girls looks young but they are all over 18.
I think he is referring to other sections where that guy "chompy" likes to ejaculate and its not the jav section.eyes.gif

Last edited:

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
hello fellas, are there any bestiality jav video's ? torrents perferable

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/forum-rules-and-regulations.3/ read rule 12 "12. Do not post bestiality. Cartoon/hentai bestiality is OK."

as an avid collector of jav fisting, fetish and SM, including jav beast videos, i have interpreted "rule 12" to prohibit the posting of actual images and video of jav beastiality, not including "cartoon/hentai bestiality", of course. and i have assumed "rule 12" never was intended to prohibit discussion of jav bestiality, where and when appropriate, on an appropriate discussion type thread.

for example, in furtherance of Irohana's request and in respect to "rule 12" i would not post either direct download links to video, or images, or torrents or magnet links to jav bestiality, but i could tell him that there are torrents available and if he wanted to know about them he could send me or any other knowledgeable party a private message [pm] requesting that information.