Best videos of Idols with only ONE release

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Technically, she had 2 releases. A DVD and a BluRay.

But yeah, she's pretty much the only contender that I can think of. Almost everyone else has made at least 2 or 3 if not more titles.

Its interesting to note that she's listed under 'Legend' on SmashTV's website.

http://smashtv.jp/works/genre/legend/

Yup, only 1 title and she's already a legend. An honor only shared by 3 other girls. Juna Oshima, Saran Mikuni (shame her vids never really made it here), and Yukari Kimura.

Last edited:

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Nice topic! I have a couple of suggestions, will post once I can.

Edit:
My suggestions (all of them produced by SmashTV under various labels):

[JSSJ-122] Chihiro Akane 茜ちひろ - Really awesome model, killer body although she may not seem too beautiful for some. One of the last U-18 titles produced by SmashTV under the Clubteens label. It's a great title.

[MMR-412] Riana Satō 佐藤リアナ
- Beautiful model, great body, great attitude on camera. Same deal here, one of the last U-18 produced by SmashTV under the Mare label. Super recommended for any SmashTV fan, you know what you will get. I reeeeeeally wish she had done more stuff, specially for them.

[MMR-413] Nene Kiuchi 木内寧音 - Again, same deal. Also U-18 model, really liked her. Great video too. Back until the end of 2014 they were really nailing these releases. Shame we never saw anything else with Nene.

[OMGZ-098] Shizuku Hyuga 日向雫 - I love this video so much. Again, shame we never saw this girl again, such a loss!

[MMR-AA046] Rina Sugihara 杉原里奈
- Not sure if she counts as she's also done stuff for Lovepop, but her only DVD so far is MMR-AA046. I love her, really wanted to see more stuff with her.

These are the ones worth mentioning for me. If I recall any other one, I'll be sure to include here.

Last edited:

Mastur Dave

Mar 13, 2016
[PROU-028] Nagisa Kato 加藤渚沙 解禁美少女

Beautiful girl, amazing tight body, very natural posing. Great work done by all. Also best fake jizz I've seen.

Reactions: Death Metal

Mastur Dave

Mar 13, 2016
@Mastur Dave actually Miss Kato there has 2 other releases under the Clubteen's label. Check out the link below:

https://www.eic-book.com/search?q=加藤渚沙

Wow, two earlier vids! Never felt so good about being wrong. :lalala:

From the description on that website:

A beautiful girl idol face JK "Kato Nagisa" (2nd image of Kato Nagisa)! The degree of exposure further improves than the previous work, the scene to breathe in unexpectedly ... !? The waist which is clear even if it is seen from a distance to a plumped bust Lines, tightness, gloss, outstanding hips shine further the waistline that gets crushed, grab a man of the world with slender and supple legs! Enjoy the full power gravure of innocent Nasa chan with such pure!​

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Metal