Best Uploaders

daveswba

Nov 12, 2008
Do you have any particular favorite JAV uploaders - past or present? I'm quite partial to the hot stuff posted by Fenyu, KG99, Kingofsea. And special mention to Otsdk, who has been busy lately.

Thanks filth mongers everywhere!

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
:hihi:

Beam~ Extremely cool and genuine guy, he buys, rips and post torrents of tons of new titles both jav and gravure non stop. I have seen his uploads being taken and posted on another jav pay site but it is not a big deal to him. He just keeps sharing the stuff he likes! This site is extremely lucky to have this uploader.:windy:

supermax He is a machine uploading torrents of classic/mature jav since i dont know how many years, a non recognized and an unsung hero of this greedy site. Thanks for taking the time and effort for sharing such amazing titles.:maaf:

Casshern2 Another cool guy, he can take the time and look for a title and share it if it is requested, even if it is in filejoker its a fair deal. This site has survived through the years in big part thanks to him i think.:qustionable:

There was another one who uploaded mature stuff (2008 to 2011?) but i cant remember the username.dorky.gif

Yeah....i salute all of them!:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: naruto_nutty1

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Do you have any particular favorite JAV uploaders - past or present? I'm quite partial to the hot stuff posted by Fenyu, KG99, Kingofsea. And special mention to Otsdk, who has been busy lately.

Thanks filth mongers everywhere!
It would be nice to know why you are partial to them, what areas of Akiba they post in and what kind of material they post that puts them in such high regard for you. :D

Casshern2 Another cool guy, he can take the time and look for a title and share it if it is requested, even if it is in filejoker its a fair deal. This site has survived through the years in big part thanks to him i think.:qustionable:
Wow! I certainly appreciate the recognition, friend. I’ve never thought of myself as a top anything around here. There are others that post up droves and droves of titles. Usually bad quality watermarked wrecks, but at least they are up there. On second thought, you won’t find such content posted by me. Even though I post a fraction of what those guys do, at least mine are clean, ad-free, and of arguably better quality. And, yes, I’m always happy to fulfill a request for something I have or by way of stumbling on a request just have to have as well. Hey! Maybe I am a top uploader! Haha! I kid, of course.

Thanks for the shout out, again, I appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator: