Best gangbang scenes

eeeb

Apr 13, 2018
Honestly, the best ones are some of the old Tokyo Hot uncensored ones with the nXXXX numbering. I think from around n0400 and up (they go up to about n1470) you can get them in 1080p. They're just unbelievable in terms of number of guys and intensity of action. Most of them end with something like creampie bukkake, where dozens of guys in a row insert their dicks in the girl just to come. I've got a queue of hundreds of them to watch haha. I downloaded the whole lot and deleted all the ones where the girl wasn't 8/10 at least, which still leaves... a lot, despite what you might hear about Tokyo Hot haha.

Mark1

Apr 8, 2021
Wow, awasome! I din't know the series. What are the most intense/rough movies of the series and the movies with the most beautiful girls?

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I just found again- Moe OOishi in RO-01 "Brain Fucking Bitch"..no expert here, but this has to be one of the most intense that I have found..hope this fits what you are looking for

Attachments

• zwbxtf3gagbi.jpg
    zwbxtf3gagbi.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 514

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
What kind of gangbang scenario do you like? There are several based on the girl:
  1. The girl is intoxicated/hynotized
  2. The girl is r***ing
  3. The girl is shy about it
  4. The girl is enjoying it and acting slutty
Personally, no. 4 is my thing and Dokuenkai is the only recent studio which produces that kind of stuff: https://twitter.com/dokuenkai?lang=en

That aside, SDMU-066 with Suzu Ichinose is a gem. For fan appreciation, nothing so far beats MXGS-885 with Yume Kana.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Honestly, the best ones are some of the old Tokyo Hot uncensored ones with the nXXXX numbering. I think from around n0400 and up (they go up to about n1470) you can get them in 1080p. They're just unbelievable in terms of number of guys and intensity of action. Most of them end with something like creampie bukkake, where dozens of guys in a row insert their dicks in the girl just to come. I've got a queue of hundreds of them to watch haha. I downloaded the whole lot and deleted all the ones where the girl wasn't 8/10 at least, which still leaves... a lot, despite what you might hear about Tokyo Hot haha.
Tell me some good ones (the codes). There are so many to sift through...!