best female JAV orgasm

reuken

Dec 10, 2008
hello everyone.

can anyone suggest other female actresses who show powerful orgasm?

have saya yukimi in mind.

Zavius Firerave

Jan 1, 2010
Hmm...Kaede Matsushima has just one title where she reached orgasm so many times but did not squirt, but she is so cute regardless of her age(27).

hitman007

Jun 20, 2008
Hard to tell, since some them might fake orgasm.

woowoo72

Jan 23, 2010
yep, not really into piss. But I think a lot of those superwet girls are aided with plenty of lube, like how they use egg whites to simulate creampies.

ANAN84

Nov 29, 2009
hi any kind soul can post or seed hikari kisugi,sally yoshino and nao oikawa movies? thanks all..

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
Misa Kikouden in Catwalk Poison 9, she did make a lot white juiced when fckd from behind. And its doesn't seem fake at all. Not pissing, but a white juiced.

kittipongas

Jun 29, 2008
Sana [Debut with Alice Japan]
is one of my best

she super sensitive and she's jerk hard when she orgasm

and
Ami [S1]
she's a good orgasmer also

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
AYANE ASAKURA.

Very loud, intense, and wet...squirts long, and hard.

Others: Yuka Osawa, Hikari Hino, and Natsumi Hiroguchi.

i3ad

Jul 22, 2009
Ai Okamoto !!!

Look into some of her Sakura Kikaku movies !! Shes also in an lesbian movie but only one scene.

This girl is so hot, she really likes it ! Her body is moving like crazy ! Spasm´s ftw !!!!

In some SK videos shes taking it really slow, and then she moves likes cock is the only thing in her life :D

Look her up, shes great !!

http://urabon-navigator.com/profiles/n4473

// ah forgot to say : shes not so loud, shes moaning and breathing heavy though :) i like it

kkupa

Apr 19, 2010
Hey, please share some titles with us ;). Also non-fake orgasm (according to your opinion of course) are appreciated :)