Best Extreme ThroatFuck till Puke ever!!! DDT-166

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kirkfister

Aug 7, 2008
This is a clip from a Dogma bondage vid. I usually don't D/L those but I was hoping to see some FORCED FELLATIO.

I'm glad I did....

This is one of the best scenes I've seen from Dogma.

I have two favorite parts, One were it’s a side view and he’s forcing her right up to his crotch and you see her cheeks fill up and it spews all over his dick and my #1 favorite is the between the legs shoot of her gagging coughing puking. The way her legs and body were shaking and the way you saw her stomach convulsed as the puke was going up her throat was SO FUCKING HOT

http://rapidshare.com/files/135893228/DDT-166_Extrme_TF_Scene.wmv

Reactions: tliu223

DogmaFan

May 21, 2009
First of all thanks a LOT for all the links you sent me. I registered a rapidshare account just for you, lol. I just can't resist checking out this scene since out of all the puke fellatio scenes you've seen (I'm sure you've seen a lot), you think this is one of the best... so please let me have this link as well.. Thanks

Reactions: tliu223