ベック Beck Mongolian Chop Squad BDRip [720p Dual-Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
If there is a "common" theme in Japanese anime, (and there really is not), the closest would be coming of age stories about high school students. Why is that you might ask? because "that is the target audience" the sensible businessman might answer but you see he doesn't write this stuff. The reason, (and those older than 30 can testify to this), is because no one really feels life like a teenager. It is not because we become immune, (exactly), to lifes ups and downs as we get older but because it is no longer such a fresh experience for us as it was when we were teenagers.

This anime is about Rock N Roll and about coming of age in Japan. Still, watching this, I wouldn't miss a minute but if you are looking for something else, take a pass. Is it good? This is based on a manga (released in europe and asia) that they made into an anime (released in europe and asia) and they made a PS2 game of, and a live action film (Grand Funk Inc. was given the Japan Academy Prize for Outstanding Achievement in Music for its music work in the film). This anime is about music. I am still watching this atm, so I couldn't give out spoilers if I wanted too. But I like it and wanted to share it. The one thing that pisses me off is that they changed the music when they dubbed it. I cannot find a decent subbed only copy but I did find the original music. After I finish watching this, I will post it.
Beck-Mongolian-Chop-Squad.jpg
Description
Tanaka Yukio, better known by his nickname Koyuki is a 14 year old who feels disconnected from life in general. Through the act of saving a mismatched dog, he meets guitarist Minami Ryuusuke, and becomes involved in Ryuusuke's new band BECK. Koyuki's life starts to change as the band struggles towards fame.

beck-mongolian-chop-squad_590174.jpg

Resolution: 960x720
Language: English And Japanese
Subtitles: English
Episodes 26
Original Uploader: Daman4Iife (this must have been one of his early ones)
Directed by Osamu Kobayashi
Studio Madhouse
Original run October 6, 2004 – March 30, 2005
Episodes 26
Size: 5.39 GB

beck_mongolian_chop_squad_wallpaper-.jpg
from the wiki:
In the English adaptation, many songs were re-recorded with English lyrics. The sung lyrics of some English songs in the anime, such as "Moon on the Water" and "Follow Me", were slightly altered to correct grammar, although the incorrect grammar still appears in the English subtitles. The Beatles' song "I've Got a Feeling" has the lyrics replaced in the American DVDs.
This is the reason I will either post the original soundtrack, the subbed only version (if I can find a decently seeded one) or both. Even still, if you like Rock N' Roll don't miss this one.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]beck.mongolian.chop.squad.bdrip.720p.dual.audio.torrent
    15.2 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008