behind the scenes JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

leozee

Dec 26, 2014
is there any JAV movies shows behind the scene of an AV movie if anyone can give a name i'll appreciate it

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I don't know a hole movie about behind the scenes or some kind of making-of. But some movies feature that at the end.
E.g. REBDB-005 has 3 minutes at the end. STAR-475 even 19 minutes. STAR-491 3 minutes.

Reactions: leozee

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Most GIGA movies have behind the scenes if u are into superhero theme.

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
I too enjoy behind the scenes clips or making of clips.
Some Dvds have sections with extra contents like interviews or cut scenes.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
BTS scenes are the best. They really give character and personality to the actresses and also some interesting insight on how the movies are made. Unfortunately, sometimes it also breaks the fantasy.

Anyway, Milky-Cat has a few BTS scenes as DMC-24 which briefly shows the aftermath of swallowing a pitcher of jizz. And my fav BTS from Dogma's DDT-154 which shows off the cute personalities of the actresses in-between being blasted with sperm.