Beach japs

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
"Beach Japs"... why am I feeling like we're back in WWII? (Tora Tora Tora in your face, Tojo!)

So you've been a member for almost five years, Cuba, and with this rare post, you're making a request... and the way you went about it was to trouble your potential helpers with digging up the dope, instead of handily spelling out the information? Come on, you know better.

It turns out this is:

CATWALK POISON 91 [CWP-91] GangBang Cream Pie on the Beach, starring : Ayaka, Ruka Ichinose and Nami Aino, among others...

And when I typed "CATWALK POISON 91 jav" into Google, I got a million links for torrents right on the first page. Don't know if any of them are good, since I'm torrent-challenged, but I have a feeling you'll be lucking out numerous times.

I'm sure you must have conducted a simple search yourself first, before putting up your thread... did you not get these?

cuba

Apr 20, 2009
Hey there!

Yeah i did a search and receive a few google results. Well....after trying all 5, all pointed to some fake advertisement or application for me to install. Nothing of value.

So sorry jugulear.

It would be great if you can direct me to some torrent files here man :)

Cheers

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
cuba, search for "092812-142" and "cwp-91 jav". I found many torrent links and Ryushare links. Not a torrent guy, so can't help there. Didn't try the Ryushare links. Good luck.

Jugulear...agreed. Haven't seen "japs" in quite some time. That's probably not very popular 'round these parts.

Also...shouldn't this be in the Request threads?