Be careful with JAVHD They're scammers. I lost 50 usd so you don't have to.

The_Fog

Mar 8, 2016
About a week ago. I bought the trial membership (1 usd) for JAVHD after the payment went through the login button automatically upgraded my membership to the default one charging me an extra 49 dollars. I cancelled everything that very moment and demanded a refund.

Now I got a response. They refused to refund my money. They said "Sure, I can go to check all your way step-by-step to find why you were upgraded but seems like all worked as should work." (you need to unmark a checkbox that is styled to look like plain text so you don't realize it's a checkbox unless you click it. I'm a web dev and that is intentional as fuck.)

Making a checkbox look like plain text on a form is not by mistake. Be ware guys. Besides most countries have an "online purchase law" that forces full refund within 10 to 30 days of purchase for NO OTHER REASON that you just changed your mind. Europe has 14 days most of latin america has 10 days. So they're breaking the law here.

Tell everyone you can. Both about JAVHD and about the fact that consumer protection laws entitle you to a full refund just because, as long as it's within the first few days after the purchase.