Batsugun Kanojo

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
given that its not been uploaded here i'm guessing its from DL but we can still discuss it. Given how nice the animation was i'm guessing i'm not the only one who was impressed. so does anyone have any info on it like which company produced it and the exact release date?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Does this help? Viewing the poster one can see normally without looking at DLsite that it´s their material, but nothing to be found by english title in eng.dlsite.com, to check we need it in Kanji at Dlsite professional.

Made by Pink Bell Software, picked it from a spanish lang. site..

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
? wat do u mean? i don't see anythng that has to do with DL. Pinkbell software seems to be a new company cause this seems to be their 1st release.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
^ I remembered playing this game. And yeah, the animation is really good in this game.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
looks cell shaded to me, that's wat got me interested. given the quality of the animation its hard to believe it got released in 2006 and the price is super cheap to boot.unfortunately that's the only release they have. it seems they weren't a company but a circle.
after following xer's link i'm again reminded that there are still so much more we are missing i.e. - http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ042140.html
given how cheap they are i'm beginning to wish i knew how to buy them via download. :evillaugh:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
this 1's good:goodboy:

but it's not entirely 3d i think...
or at least not in my definition
3d 4 me is more like the 2 hentai wantan work's&umemaro:XD:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Okay, I watched Batsugun Kanojo. Pretty interesting art style, don't think I've seen anything like that before. Also it seems perfect for reingiolt - noisy girl, silent guy. :XD: