b10f.jp encrypted movie

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

splint

Jun 26, 2007
hi all,
google translate to english:

I have movies of b10f.jp
which can be played only with the windows media player.
I would like the movies with vlc player or kmplayer play but goes not

here codec:

Bitrate: 3,15 MBits

720x540

Audiocodec: Windows Media Audio 9.1
128 kbps, 48 kHz, stereo (A/V) 1-pass CBR

Videocodec: Windows Media Video 9 Professional

german:
ich habe verschlüsselte filme von b10f.jp diese kann ich nur mit wmplayer abspielen.
ich möchte diese filme gern in mp4 oder mkv umwandeln und mit vlc player abspielen aber das geh leider nicht

sorry for my bad english

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It most likely contain DRM.
You need a special software that will re-encode the movie to remove it like iSkysoft DRM Removal for example.

Reactions: 1 person

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Sadly there aren't any that can do this for free.

splint

Jun 26, 2007
ok i heave iSkysoft.
I am grateful for their help and their reply

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
You could very likely have grabbed something free from TPB to do the trick. Next time you need application software and cannot afford it try there.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
This particular software is a pain to get for free. I tried(not very hard though) since I wanted to see how it worked and failed miserably.

Someone eventually lent me his license so I could see for myself how disappointing it was quality wise.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Cracked software is not always the best but it is generally cheaper. So find out what software is best and get a cracked version by a verified contributor at TPB or buying the software is okay, if you got the cash. I don't come across the problem often myself, (not in ages), because I download a lot from TPB and any DRMs' have been already removed. Just look for the blue or even green skulls by the uploaders name to find the best uploaders at TPB.