B Lister Appreciation Thread

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This is for the actresses who aren't the big names (Yui Hatano, Julia, Maki Hojo) or typically in big name studio films, but are really pretty and are excellent performers. Let's create some conversation about them in hopes that they rise to be bigger names in the world of AV!

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I will cape for Meiko Nakao the most. She has beautiful tan skin, a gorgeous smile, great ass, hip control, does anal, and and has a deeep throat. I can't believe this perfect woman exists and Kira Kira of all studios haven't used her more. She should be their flagship woman right now.

gvh00384jp-11.jpg
gvh00384jp-12.jpgmmkz007sopl.jpg

Miho Tomii has a very busty girl next door vibe. She is pretty much everything Meiko Nakao is minus the tan skin.

miho-tomii-13.jpeg

Kaede Okui same as Miho

kae.jpegk.jpg

Noa Nanami
same as above

noa2.jpgnoa.jpg

Suwan Shiratori, the current flexibility deepthroating queen. I expect her to blow up because of her niche

suwan-shiratori-4.jpg
mism00252jp-1.jpg mism00252jp-3.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Yukari Nonoka has this fresh out of high school sweet innocent vibe

yuk.png

Cute and not over the top busty
yukkk.jpegyukkk.jpg

But wow is she slutty. Her mouth is always deep and wet

yukk.pngmism00255jp-5.jpg

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Meiko Nakao is also the very first that came to my mind. What a bod. Films with her where she doesn't have sex are always unsatisfying.

Thankfully she's had opportunities to do her own films especially last year (ISRD-011, GVH-384) but has been very quiet in 2023.

Reactions: BDrake

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
This is for the actresses who aren't the big names (Yui Hatano, Julia, Maki Hojo) or typically in big name studio films, but are really pretty and are excellent performers. Let's create some conversation about them in hopes that they rise to be bigger names in the world of AV!
Sachiko was a decent B lister, I was obsessed with her when she came out. I think she would have been an A lister but Inaba Ruka was the main actress back in the day

1kmhr064pl.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Sachiko was a decent B lister, I was obsessed with her when she came out. I think she would have been an A lister but Inaba Ruka was the main actress back in the day

1kmhr064pl.jpg
Sachiko is cute and busty but I never found her to be an interesting performer

Last edited:

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Sachiko is cute and bust

Sachiko is cute and busty but I never found her to be an interesting performer
yeah she was one of the first AV models that I followed in her career and learned how their flow through the industry. Never liked it when they tried to portray as very young it looks weird liek the pic below. sometimes it takes a hairstyle change that makes me lose interest in a model

1piyo048pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Yokomiya Nanami appeared out of nowhere, didn't have a debut and did a bunch of hardcover JAV.

1688183231977.png

Last edited:

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Yukari Nonoka has this fresh out of high school sweet innocent vibe

View attachment 3262937

Cute and not over the top busty
View attachment 3262940View attachment 3262941

But wow is she slutty. Her mouth is always deep and wet

View attachment 3262938View attachment 3262939

Love her! I've watched her MISM video dozens of times. And I just gave priority to her torrents so I can enjoy her more.

Sincerely I don't give a damn about "lists". If I like the looks of a girl I just download some videos. If I also like her performing, I download her catalogue.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
What do you consider a strong performer
Love her! I've watched her MISM video dozens of times. And I just gave priority to her torrents so I can enjoy her more.

Sincerely I don't give a damn about "lists". If I like the looks of a girl I just download some videos. If I also like her performing, I download her catalogue.
I wouldn't consider her B tier, but C tier Mizusawa Tsugumi.
84xrw899pl.jpg

She didn't have a debut, but her first movie was IR. I consider B tier C tier actress as someone who is mostly uncredited in movies that have multiple women like a Magic Mirror series or SOD employee movie. She mainly did a lot of hardcore scenes wasn't too pretty, but she seemed cute liked her twitter, but she's gone.
1dandy697pl.jpg