Ayaka Okita 沖田彩花

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Ayaka Okita 沖田彩花
Born 2000-09-03

apparently she is working again according to her blog

anything from now belongs in here,
Thank You Nephrinn for the latest information

PICTURE TAKEN OFF HER BLOG posted 2017-06-24
Blog 2917-06-24.jpg

Blog/Wiki
https://ameblo.jp/ayaka-okita/

Wiki
if adding pictures/clips please add source and dates

Last edited:

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Yesterday, I went shooting for moecco after a long time
Shooting itself was a long time, but it was fun ^ ^
After all, after having lunch, I got sleepy and it seemed to go to sleep during shooting (laugh)
But shoot safely also finished!
I am looking forward to the completion ♪
I forgot to ask when I sell it so I will report it on my blog as soon as I know someday ~

o0320057013974973282.jpg
... it looks like she's only shooting with Moecco at the moment :/

Any ideas regarding what happened with her contract with QH Eizo and S-Digital ? Those were the days

Nephrinn

May 29, 2007
I'm sure it's due to the junior idol "ban". Those companies are just not offering work anymore to juniors even though girls like Ayaka and Asami Kondou are both 16 and not technically juniors. I can only assume they still consider that age risky. I was really hoping they would continue doing video releases, but the scene has been utterly dead. :(

Only good news that I have to report is that moecco has NEW (age 16) Ayaka gallery updates for August 1st. Hopefully they shot some videos too.

Reactions: lpcs1

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
man she really needs to work with another Label. Even Moecco's best highlights are tame compared to what Ayaka got us used to yeeears ago .

akidna

Aug 1, 2008
sorry for my bad eng.. ^^ i hope she get video like yamanaka/tsubasa etc. its dissapointing to see her great figure not showing much..

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
anyone knows if she has a twitter/instagram beside ameblo? :eek:

Nephrinn

May 29, 2007
Hate to say it as she's my favorite gravure girl ever, but Ayaka may be done. She's been blogging since 2013 and has never missed a single month. Her activity plummeted in 2017, barely getting a single post a month. Her last post was July, so it'll be going on 3 months. She even missed mentioning her birthday on September 3rd, which she's ALWAYS posted about.

She's probably too old for moecco now, but I'm sure she could find some work for a studio since turning 17, so the lack of activity has me worried.

akidna

Aug 1, 2008
still waiting.. hope she's not retired yet.. wanting her have video like yamanaka sister.. T.T