Ayaka Kasuga 春日彩香

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
@thoraxe6668 Sadly, it's not only "Good-bye Teenagers" :(

We can read on the cover :
涙のラストコンテンツ春日ありがと、 これからも応援してます! また会いましょう。。。 涙
Namida no last content Kasuga arigato, korekara mo ōen shitemasu! Mata aimashō... Namida
The last content of tears thanks Kasuga. So now lets support her! See you again. . . Tears

And :
グラビア引退作
Gravure intai-saku
Gravure retirement work

Also in the description on eic-book :
春日彩香ちゃんの最新コンテンツです! …本当悲しいです。。。 今回でグラビアを引退する事になった春日チャン これからの飛躍を願いつつ。。。 この作品が最後の水着グラビアになります。 南国にて今まで見せられなかった映像ばっかりです。 是非お手元に宜しくお願い致します。 これからも春日を宜しくお願い致します。
Kasuga Ayaka-chan no saishin content desu! … Hontō kanashī desu... Konkai de gravure o intai suru koto ni natta Kasuga-chan korekara no hiyaku o negaitsutsu... Kono sakuhin ga saigo no mizugi gravure ni narimasu. Nangoku nite imamade mise rarenakatta eizō bakkari desu. Zehi o temoto ni yoroshiku onegaiitashimasu. Korekara mo kasuga o yoroshiku onegaiitashimasu.
It's the last content of Kasuga Ayaka-chan! ... This is really sad ... This time Kasuga-chan has decided to retire from Gravure while wishing a new start... This work becomes her last swimsuit Gravure. This is only pictures that could not show up until now in the southern country. Thank you so very much. Well, thank you Kasuga.

Not sure at 100% of my translation but it's something like that.

https://www.eic-book.com/product/detail/1438076
Oh I didn't read the product info. Just the cover. Sadly she hasn't posted anything on twitter or her blog since November either.

FrenchDude

Jun 17, 2016
Despite the fact that it was written "グラビア引退作/Gravure intai-saku/Gravure retirement work" on the cover of her last release, a new one will come on July the 1st : ZEUSFB-026 / ZEUSF-026.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Where is her hair?

chrashxm

Mar 25, 2010
74899892_2539751682927926_1068616658279163620_n.jpg

おはようございます
先日結婚しました!
それに伴いこちらのInstagramも閉じて全ての公なSNSを本日いっぱいで消去します
もう皆さんの前に姿を現すことはありません!
どこかでみかけたら「あっ…」って思ってください笑

今までありがとうございました!

(translated)
Good morning
I got married the other day!
As a result, this Instagram will also be closed and all public SNS will be deleted today.
Never appear before you anymore!
If you see it somewhere, think "Oh ..."

Thank you for what you have done!

https://www.instagram.com/gohan_oishisugi/?hl=en

sigh... I think the retirement might stick this time

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
sigh... I think the retirement might stick this time
That's for sure! Not only that all of her releases are now going to fetch a premium price as she's done! Shit, too bad I slept on many of them already. No way to play catch up now…

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
If only I could understand.

PJB

Apr 12, 2007
I am always curious of the mindset of 'gravure' models when one moves on in life. Some have the desire to clean up all their stuff and get rid of it, but ofcourse one cannot do that with the internet. Others I think just accept it and move on, which I would imagine is the most common response. It's interesting she deleted her SNS, I imagine she'll still have a private account somewhere, unless her new husband is one of those types of guys..

Anyway, lucky catch for this guy. She's still in her prime... whew... lots of hot kinky sex coming up.