Awesome set FA-PRO lesbian: MP4 version

aju

Mar 19, 2007
:notagain::notagain::notagain: IMO FA-Pro lesbian movies don't need screenshots. Just item number is enough. Title optional.

slimedog

Sep 10, 2009
What it was: So I was working with josolopSon3 to post their stuff found in the torrent section (here: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381566) to our world of RS, HF, FS, MU, etc.

This senior member didn't have to do that. After much cajoling on my part, they actually went out of their way to accomodate my request to make these video available to a larger number of those on this site.

What it is now: So after, I assume, josolopSon3 began this thread, this vergaloca person - someone who is just a member and has posted/contributed absolutely nothing to this site and has in many replies displayed an unwarranted, aserbic nature - attacks and insults josolopSon3 becasue of how the post was presented.

Looking at the edited start of this thread, it looks like josolopSon3 has just bailed on helping. And I don't blame them.

vergaloca -a little advice: helping people goes a long way. Look at what we missed out on again: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381566. Yelling at people; Insulting people who are doing something for your enjoyment and for free just pushes them away.

"use your brains man!"

aju

Mar 19, 2007
QUOTE=vergaloca;894313]oh yeah? maybe next time when somebody upload a movie i must google it to know what im downloading...very useful uh???[/QUOTE]

Well, if you are really into JAV lesbian videos, you would know how difficult it is to get old lesbian videos from FA-Pro and wouldn't think twice about having to google which is nothing compared to the effort the uploader made.

When you made insults on another uploader's thread for not loading screenshots, I already pointed out such insults won't work.

:attention: In my opinion, lapses by first time uploaders should be gently informed and request fullfilling uploads should not require the full regiment of proper uploads since folks who are eagerly waiting for the uploads already know what they are getting.