Avan Story [Adventure/Romance]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

anigu

Game Maker
Jul 15, 2012

Avan Story is an adventure game with anime graphics and interactive gameplay. Made by anigu, a small game developer team, the game promises fun experience for anime-manga lovers.

Story
Daniel Standhope, a businessman from England who is put into the planet Ikai after a certain incident. In order to return to his home, he has to find out about the secret of this world, winning beautiful girls' hearts and much more. All while trying to survive the dread of monsters and magical beings.

Gameplay
During the course of the game, players will encounter puzzles and events which will decide the outcomes of battles and how the story will advance.

Making choices during battle:

Avan story is not a stereotype game where the main hero has tremendous power. He is just a normal businessman! So, in order to survive, players will need to understand the habits and weaknesses of any monster they encounter. And they will have options to make choices during battles to put those understandings into practice.

Clues from environment:

Players can freely explore the Avan town at the beginning of the game. And they can interact with various kinds of things on the trip to unlock an event or to solve a confusing puzzle. Some characters will not share their true feelings unless players show them something...

Sample images:​

Avan Story is still under development. However, we at anigu are expecting to release the game within this year.

*WEEKLY UPDATES*

anigu homepage is now upgraded with a new look! There are also additional details that weren't there before. A new gameplay section is also opened.​

Introducing Liz Dawez:

This chubby lady is a respectable teacher at Avan town.
Liz is also the only volunteer caretaker of Miru and Rune while other folks avoid them.

For more information, please visit anigu's homepage at www.anigu.com

Of course, we welcome any question related to Avan Story or about anigu team. Contact us at: anigustudio@gmail.com

Twitter account: https://twitter.com/anigustudio

The blog: http://anigu.com/wordpress/

anigu

Game Maker
Jul 15, 2012
Today I have an update on the game. It's about Miru Vondel's grandfather, Fred Vondel, a former warrior from the Great War. He's actually a funny old man.

For convenience's sake, I have put the update on the first post as well as on the website. In the future there's going to be more of these weekly updates so please look forward to it!

anigu

Game Maker
Jul 15, 2012
Well well, here's that time of the week again. Today I would like to introduce a young girl named Din Kainna who tends to cause troubles to others. And she possesses extraordinary power even on the standard of a world filled with supernatural powers.

Also, many thanks to you guys who were following this thread! I love you guys :eek:k:

anigu

Game Maker
Jul 15, 2012
Today I have two things to update:

First, the anigu homepage has finished upgrading, result in a change in its layout. Some more details are added on each character's profile. Furthermore, a whole new gameplay section is opened. Be sure to pay the site a visit :D

Second, I would like to introduce Kyra Crystal, princess of Avaed Nation and the ruler of Avan town. Her attitude can make people think she's arrogant sometimes.

As always, feel free to discuss about the new character and the game in general. And thank you for your support, we appreciate it :)