(AV) Anri Kawai - Eighteen18 [2007.02.08] [HD-016 - SOD]

ozone

Jan 29, 2008
why am i getting an error on Part 4? Downloaded it twice and it's still the same error.

Skyraida

Is Eating Your Internets
Mar 27, 2008
Any mirrors for this?

i1x2000

May 28, 2008
got problems with your links. after getting the download link, if there is some error, it says i have exceeded my limit but i have not downloaded anything yet.

maybe you should upload at RS or MU.

franklee

Range Rider
Mar 6, 2008
Same Problem here

got problems with your links. after getting the download link, if there is some error, it says i have exceeded my limit but i have not downloaded anything yet.

:dizzy:
I have the same problem, and I will not get a premium account at a site that is as aggressive and over advertised as this one. I suggest mediafire to new uploaders as it has been the best site for free downloads without a bunch of hassles like popups,timers, and captchas

franklee

Range Rider
Mar 6, 2008

!1X2000

I have been having the same problem (see above) and have had to wait an hour for a retry. Seig Heil! Anyway, on this last try my downloader just poppped up a window to tell me that the site is interpreting the way the downloader is taking over the download as a second request and is therefore kicking me out as if i were trying to download it twice in a short period of time. It says to hit my hot key to force downloading with the plugin in one operation and the site will not be able to misinterpret the takeover. In my case, I use Internet Download Manager in Firefox so I should hold down the Ctrl key as I click on the download. Haven't tried it yet as I have to wait another hour. May work for you though so I decided to share it early.

franklee

i1x2000

May 28, 2008
!1X2000

I have been having the same problem (see above) and have had to wait an hour for a retry. Seig Heil! Anyway, on this last try my downloader just poppped up a window to tell me that the site is interpreting the way the downloader is taking over the download as a second request and is therefore kicking me out as if i were trying to download it twice in a short period of time. It says to hit my hot key to force downloading with the plugin in one operation and the site will not be able to misinterpret the takeover. In my case, I use Internet Download Manager in Firefox so I should hold down the Ctrl key as I click on the download. Haven't tried it yet as I have to wait another hour. May work for you though so I decided to share it early.

franklee

i am also using firefox but i have flashgot plug to plug to my flashget. however i have set it up in such a way that i get to decide which application to use when downloading. for such sites, i always let it download as though i click 'save link as'. even that doesn't work.

flashgot and flashget will never work for such sites.

i1x2000

May 28, 2008
i just tried again after the above post. i haven't tried it at all today. just came online.

this is what i got:
http://uploaded.to/?view=error_traffic_exceeded_free

needless to say this site is next to useless and all you get is to see their advertising.

i don't mind being able to download 100MB per hour as it will be done eventually. with this site it's going to take forever or never.

i think i will look for alternative postings who have put it up at RS or MU.

franklee

Range Rider
Mar 6, 2008
I just completed a download of part 2 by downloading through firefox's own download system, i.e. cutting out my plugin download manager. I don't really trust the firefox download manager as it has broken a lot of downloads that were smaller than 200 megs, but I will attempt to pull all five parts. Ozone I will check part 4 for you and report my findings. Jim Panse seems to have abandoned us so we need to compare notes, though if part 4 is bad it is almost impossible to reupload without the master files.

lordi

May 14, 2008
waw, it must me a great movie, too bad there are a problem, waiting for solution

franklee

Range Rider
Mar 6, 2008
Early this morning I got part 4, tested it, it is a broken archive, so this download is no good unless 4 is reuploaded.

JimPanse

Banned
May 24, 2008
@all
sry, i have forget this Webpage/Forum...

I have tested and everything is functional...
I forgive my files no passwords or similar...
I hope you understand me, I can only little English...
This text was translated from my language ...

ozone

Jan 29, 2008
please repost link no.4 . Thanks! though all the links are working. link no.4 seems not complete.