Auto-organize your Collection with Python Script

blueberryjudy

Dec 31, 2012
Anybody interested in a python+html+css script package that can auto organize your collection?

Requirements:
1] Name all your files as 'studio-code.extension', for example:
caribbeancompr-111414_006.mp4

2] Run the python script(s) to generate a HTML file.
2a] Script will automatically help you identify (from the official sites) the actresses names, tags, title in both english and japanese (when available).

3] Enjoy (see attached screenshot for example).

Attachments

• sample.png
    sample.png
    802.3 KB · Views: 88

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I'm working on a Java program myself. So, no, thanks. ;) But I think there many members out there which would be very interested in having something handy like that. :)

You wrote that it will get the information from the official sites? Means you wrote parsers for all of these sites? :eek:
DMM alone lists more than 930 studios? And they are missing some (e.g. the one which produce uncensored movies).

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks for the 2 script files. :) Also I didn't ask for them. ;) I have to admit that I never wrote anything in Python, but I know some people who are huge fans of it.

Anyway I was able to see how you get the information: Currently you support only studio Caribbean. That explains a lot - but that shouldn't belittle your efforts. I think for people having Caribbean movies - and there are a lot out there - will love that small script.

How about bundling it with a Python interpreter / compiler and ship it with an installer (e.g. NSIS installer)? I guess not everyone is a Python hacker like you. :)

blueberryjudy

Dec 31, 2012
I have 1pondo, heyzo, caribbeancom scrappers done as most of my collection are from those.
I won't bundle or release anything, if you want to, you can feel free to release it, no credit necessary. I don't use windows as well. Also, shipping source code is safer, so that people know its not some kind of virus or something.