[ASK] JAV actress that enjoyed having sex

cowil

Sep 10, 2008
sorry don't know how to put it in short.

are there any JAV that the actress seems or really enjoyed having sext? I mean almost every JAV that I see, all the actress seems suffers so much pain when having sex.

and also maybe can recommend me some amateur video, real daily person JAV video, not actress.

and site that provide small file size JAV (uner 1GB), internet connection speed here really bad.

thanks a lot for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ZenXen

xvii32

Aug 28, 2013
well, everything is acting.
sora aoi is pretty good actress, you should check first scene from soe-422

cowil

Sep 10, 2008
well, everything is acting.
sora aoi is pretty good actress, you should check first scene from soe-422

well guess this what makes JAV different from Western AV. the crying and everyhing LoL.

thanks for the answer and suggestion.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I have always thought that Miki Sato realy enjoys sex-it shows in her facial expressions. watch some of her films and you will see what I mean.

Reactions: 1 person

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I have always thought that Miki Sato realy enjoys sex-it shows in her facial expressions. watch some of her films and you will see what I mean.

Agreed

blackscarf

Jun 8, 2013
Well I don't really know whether or not JAV actresses enjoy it. But in some situations when they are screaming it seems fake.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Thanks Gaia093 for the tip on MIDD-888. To me, this is the best part of this forum- learning about new titles and performers from other members, along with the exchange of ideas.

Reactions: intrepid8

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
^ No problem, glad to know that was helpful. =)

MIDD-888 was my first time seeing this actress and I've been a fan ever since, haha.

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
Its odd. I have watched Yuria Satomi's video for a time and I think its quite fake. Her expression, her body....all seem not very real for me.
Am I missing something :shooock:

On the other hand, I think Miki Sato does look like she's having great time doing sex :bigthumbs:

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
Its odd. I have watched Yuria Satomi's video for a time and I think its quite fake. Her expression, her body....all seem not very real for me.
Am I missing something :shooock:

I'm kind of on the fence about this. On many segments of the video she looks like a bonafide pervert to me (even if it's truly fake), whereas some others don't really give me that impression. Particularly the moans and smirk while having actual sex, I guess? But I always tend to prefer the build-up rather than the intercourse per se in JAV, and I thought those parts were better acted and kind of make up for the latter bits. =)

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
The only two actress that come to mind are Yuma Asami and Nana Ogura. For the most part they really seem to enjoy having sex. both in particular really like to give bjs. their usually smiley and very into it. though there are some videos where they don't seem to enjoy their selves as much or are in pain.

Angeldom

Jan 15, 2014
Most of the time, idols that are really good at acting, are also equally good at faking pleasure and such...we have the exceptions of course, like Akiho Yoshizawa (that sweat), Natsumi Kitahara and many others.

Idols that try their best to act but fail miserable (those you would call amateur), are often the most genuine ones. I can mention Miharu Izawa, Mona Kasuga, Miyuki Matsushita and the list goes on. You can see those actresses not enjoy sex at all sometimes, trying to fake happy faces for few secons, only to regain the bored expression in no time ;), and that makes me even more horny than super acting performers to be honest
:aha:

About those who scream in rage, they are probably enjoying sex, take Matsuura Yuki and Natsumi Kitahara for example, what reason could they have to sweat, scream in rage and slapping themselves till they are red before the scene begins...when you can simply "squit" like many other idols? matsuura is like a gorilla when it comes to sex, she scares the shit out of me in certain scenes and i imagine the effort of the guy to stay calm :D. Natsumi kitahara on the other hand, she's like performing karakiri everytime she gets a good penetration, the face becomes red, sweat all over her body (in many scenes) and her jaw dislocates regularly every climax or two. Those are reaction that you would expect only from those who are getting crazy or are enjoying sex like crazies.
:eek:hgosh:

attachment.php

"The Karakisex Performer "

There are limits to fake pleasure and there are many idols that fake in a very similar way, that's when you would call it fake. But even then, we all got a different perception and senses, many don't mind at all if the actress are acting or not, many others would struggle to understand if certain actresses are genuine or just bitches.

Maybe even the idols that i just mentioned, for some of you are the best at acting and faking pleasure...well, good for you :), I'am really glad to have such poor perception :laugh3:

Attachments

• NATSUMI.jpg
    NATSUMI.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 625

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
Some movies show some behind the scene, and my impression is that these girls enjoy their job, at least having fun.
As confirm, in their retired film, it is common see them crying or be touched by the thanksgiving staff.

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
Came across this old topic. Ten years have passed since this. I wonder which actresses make it to the top of the list now. Top of my head some good actors that display joy are:

- Nanami Kawakami
- Chiharu Miyazawa
- Miu Shiromine

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Saya Minami is a recent actress that seems to love performing. She does a lot of fairly hardcore material:

JavDB titles
JAVLibrary titles

Here's an interview with her by fellow performer June Lovejoy where she talks about being a proud perv. ;)

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Saya Minami is a recent actress that seems to love performing. She does a lot of fairly hardcore material:

JavDB titles
JAVLibrary titles

Here's an interview with her by fellow performer June Lovejoy where she talks about being a proud perv. ;)
Those girls doing hardcore stuff are mentally not stable lol. A lot of JAV actresses have shady lives, but those hardcore girls are next level. Just check Hana Kano's arms.