asianbabecams.com

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

olicivic

Jan 9, 2009
I just aske if some of you had try this web site and if you know a way to capture video from there. and maybe where to find video that have been capture.

olicivic

Jan 9, 2009
I try real player and it's didn't works for this web site because it's not a stream video web site but it's a live broadcast web site with chat room. You can buy a private one on one show with girl on web cam.

Any idea??? To record the show...

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
What web browser are you using? Not having used the site before, what format is the video streaming in, and does it pop up through a new window or what?

You kinda gotta give us some more info on your problem. It's like taking your car to a mechanic and saying "it doesn't work right... fix it." then walking out and leaving the mechanic to figure out EXACTLY what the problem is.

olicivic

Jan 9, 2009
You should read more carefully budy. It's not a video streaming in, but a webcam live broadcast. I don't think the web browser will do a difference in that case. Doesn't really matter now, I find my answer... screen capture devices/ software. By the way, thanks for your try.

maggit

Jul 6, 2008
Any screen capture software or capture card (hardware) should do what you want it to.
I Googled "download screen capture software" and yielded many results for FREE stuff, but be careful what you install on your computer.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
You should read more carefully budy. It's not a video streaming in, but a webcam live broadcast.

Ahh you're right. I guess there's a difference between a streaming video and a live STREAMING broadcast which happens ALSO to be a video.

Boy, am I wrong . . . . . (rolls eyes)