...asian teen guy has sex with my white girlfriend and turns me into amwf cuckold

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

are asian guys really shy,...would you dare to take a white girl from a white guy and humiliate him?

• no, I would not,...it is not fair!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RainerH

...had to share my girl with an asian guy!
Jun 10, 2015
sorry Rainer.jpg why not.jpg the new boss...ready for my lady.jpg thai guy penetrates my white girlfriend.jpg ...Khun pushes Claudia down.jpg and starts thrusting my girl.jpg imagining Claudia on top of Khun.jpg if your boyfriend could see this.jpg and finally seeding my girlfriend.jpg thai guy penetrates my white girlfriend.jpg ...Khun pushes Claudia down.jpg and starts thrusting my girl.jpg imagining Claudia on top of Khun.jpg if your boyfriend could see this.jpg and finally seeding my girlfriend.jpg thai guy penetrates my white girlfriend.jpg ... a couple of years ago during our Bangkok holidays my German girlfriend:) had sex :pwith an asian guy:cool: in our hotelroom. Remembering all this, I :(realize that this teen boy had turned me into an amwf cuckold. Even after years I try to imagine:eek: what they did behind closed doors, after they sent me away to a cinema to have their undisturbed fun...I wonder how many white guys are turned into amwf cuckold by asian teen guys?

Last edited:

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I'm not sure. I don't believe there are very many white guys into this. Props for not being ashamed and being open about what you enjoy.

Faltoyano

Aug 16, 2008
If the blonde girl in those two small pictures is really your girlfriend, man, she is delicious! I'm an asian (half-asian to be honest) and I'd do her at any moment. I'd even let you watch if you wanted, lol. Actually, I've had another man's wife in front of him before. At least where I live, there aren't many men who like that, but you can find some guys who like to be cuckold. About two years ago I met this couple and the husband really liked to see his woman with another man. For around 6 months we met regularly and I screwed her a lot and he would just masturbate watching us. We (me and his wife) would even talk to him during the act, like "So, how about seeing your wife getting fucked in front of you?" and things like that. Well, go figure... but hey, nothing wrong with that, everyone has their fetishes.

RainerH

...had to share my girl with an asian guy!
Jun 10, 2015
I must honestly say that after so many years I am now sexually absolutely fullfilled to see Claudia taken by asians. She had sex with a couple of guys, whereas I do not have interest in any other girl anymore.. It goes so far, that I even get jealous when Claudia is together with a dominant asian and he shows also interest in other white girls. The reason is that I meanwhile want such guys EXCLUSIVELY for MY LADY,...so not only Claudia gets jealous, if he shows interest in other white girls, but also I become. Isn't that really awkward? like you think, Claudia and He and also other asians lovers of Claudia would never ever allow me to watch them having sex. Usually I masturbate when the tension get to strong. In 2010 or so a Japanese guy recommended me to put a plastic bag over my head while I was masturbating. First I think he is joking but indeed the lack of oxygin combined with the arousment that he is thrusting my lady made it a very strong experience for me.

Reactions: barba

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
[QUOTE ...In 2010 or so a Japanese guy recommended me to put a plastic bag over my head while I was masturbating. First I think he is joking but indeed the lack of oxygin combined with the arousment that he is thrusting my lady made it a very strong experience for me.[/QUOTE]
---
grasshopper...

i hand you pebble from the old girl's snatch.