Asian Girl SELF pic for BF--REally Must SEE!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pinaylady23

http://jaybee.ws/
May 7, 2008
forsean2004anonibil0.jpg

just awesome. . . . .

Download here:

http://w14.easy-share.com/1702458874.html

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
^-~- Loves the web hoes lol, thanks for the post.

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
Very nice pinaylady! I wish the B&W were in color though, but still very good!

Yeah I didn't really like the black and white photos either, when I opened the file I actually realized I've seen this girl exposed on another site. Anyone have her Myspace, ect?

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
do you like
it?

Like what? Well if your talking about the girl she's alright, looks very girlfriendish if that makes sense to anyone here lol.

Darkhaired

Mar 2, 2007
Yeah this def looks amateurish, but that makes it hot; it really looks like she made these for her boyfriend, and it got on the web somehow. Any more info on her at all?

She looks Asian-American to me somehow; doesn't look like she lives in Asia.

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
This is definitely homemade, my guess is whoever she sent these to got dumped, pissed and decided to expose her to the world for all of us to enjoy lol.

Yeah this def looks amateurish, but that makes it hot; it really looks like she made these for her boyfriend, and it got on the web somehow. Any more info on her at all?

She looks Asian-American to me somehow; doesn't look like she lives in Asia.