Asami Kondou 近藤あさみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
Asami will releasing ニーハイコレクション ~新章~ (Knee High Collection ~New Chapter~) BFAA-004/DFAA-004 for June 25th

They're using new code, BFAA for bluray and DFAA for DVD
BFAA and DFAA are IV made by フェイス (face) which probably another sister studio from imouto/premium-idol
If you go to http://www.evolution-online.jp and search "フェイス" you'll see below result
http://www.evolution-online.jp/prod...earch_product_keyword=&search.x=66&search.y=9

Right now I only know BFAA-001 = Tama Mizuki, BFAA-002 = Hizuki Matsushita, BFAA-003 = Mayumi Yamanaka and BFAA-004 = Asami Kondou
No cover yet for BFAA-002-4 but for BFAA-001 you can see below
DFAA-001.jpg

I hope its a sign of what's to come :blink:

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
That's going to be really good! :top::blink: At least apart from that small detail of actually getting this...
It’s actually better than it looks! The screenshots don’t give her the justice she deserves. I’d think the small detail you refer to is actually the largest problem...

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
It’s actually better than it looks! The screenshots don’t give her the justice she deserves.

my personal opinion is she looks far better in photo's, so lets have a ton of photobooks

but then the studio do not really give a very high standard quality of film/digital

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
She has a surprising number of scars and blemishes on her skin. I wonder what happened to her over the years. Was she a clumsy doofus or something? I hope it wasn't the result of abuse or being bullied. IIRC, she actually had a scraped knee in one of her videos which was mostly covered up cos it was a knee-high title.

They're surprisingly absent in the preview of her new video, not sure if its because of video editing magic or they were just temporary marks that healed.

PJB

Apr 12, 2007
A scraped knee? Good heavens, call the police! :apa:
Women OFTEN have bruises and scratches on their legs, especially since they wear skirts and such. IN the real world, people don't have perfect blemish-free skin like Idols are portrayed. And she is a woman now. That means she's out and about in the world and doing lots of things, it's very easy for a woman to get a bruise or scratch here and there - their skin is MUCH softer than men, it bruises a lot easier. My GF used to get bruises ALL the time when working in a hotel.

Please don't automatically pull out the abuse card, it's really tiresome.

Reactions: CoolKevin

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
She has a surprising number of scars and blemishes on her skin. I wonder what happened to her over the years.

I've got a theory, but I don't think it would go over well on this thread. Something about her hitting every branch on the way down. :peace:

Oh relax. We've all got idols we don't like - she just happens to be one on my very short list.

Reactions: CoolKevin

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
A scraped knee? Good heavens, call the police! :apa:
Women OFTEN have bruises and scratches on their legs, especially since they wear skirts and such. IN the real world, people don't have perfect blemish-free skin like Idols are portrayed. And she is a woman now. That means she's out and about in the world and doing lots of things, it's very easy for a woman to get a bruise or scratch here and there - their skin is MUCH softer than men, it bruises a lot easier. My GF used to get bruises ALL the time when working in a hotel.

Please don't automatically pull out the abuse card, it's really tiresome.
Notice I didn't mention just abuse. Maybe bullied at school. Maybe just really clumsy.

But she has to be much clumsier than most others. Or involved in a really rough sport. She has far more scars than many others. I mean some of the other girls did ballet and they don't scrape themselves as much as her. And its not just on the legs. Quite a few marks on the torso too.