Asami Kondou 近藤あさみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
New Release announcement:
[BFAA-059] 近藤あさみ - スゥイートライフ (05/25/2021)
[BFAA-059] Asami Kondou - Sweet Life (05/25/2021)
BFAA-059_02.jpg
Preview Video: HERE

色白美肌と栗色の髪、スレンダーなボディと癒やしの笑顔で大人気近藤あさみちゃんがあなたのメイドさんに大変身♪家政婦あさみちゃんが朝から晩まであなたの身の回りを献身的にお世話します!添い寝したり一緒に汗かいたりオフロに入ったり…はじめから終わりまであさみちゃんと作るスイート・ライフを存分にお楽しみ下さい!

Asami Kondo, who is very popular for her fair skin, maroon hair, slender body and healing smile, turns into your maid ♪ Housekeeper Asami devotedly takes care of your surroundings from morning till night! Sleeping together, sweating together, going to the office ... Enjoy the sweet life that you make with Asami from the beginning to the end!

Last edited:

tarantella

May 7, 2018
New Release announcement:
[BFAA-059] 近藤あさみ - スゥイートライフ (05/25/2021)
[BFAA-059] Asami Kondou - Sweet Life (05/25/2021)
~Cover Image Coming Soon~
~Preview Video Coming Soon~

色白美肌と栗色の髪、スレンダーなボディと癒やしの笑顔で大人気近藤あさみちゃんがあなたのメイドさんに大変身♪家政婦あさみちゃんが朝から晩まであなたの身の回りを献身的にお世話します!添い寝したり一緒に汗かいたりオフロに入ったり…はじめから終わりまであさみちゃんと作るスイート・ライフを存分にお楽しみ下さい!

Asami Kondo, who is very popular for her fair skin, maroon hair, slender body and healing smile, turns into your maid ♪ Housekeeper Asami devotedly takes care of your surroundings from morning till night! Sleeping together, sweating together, going to the office ... Enjoy the sweet life that you make with Asami from the beginning to the end!

Sounds amazing! Asami is super-hot and cute, so who wouldn't want to employ her as a maid?

On this subject too, just a question: where do you order Asami's physical Blu-ray copies? I've gone through Suruga-ya's .com site and White Rabbit Express for a few gravure books and videos before and they're fast and seem like the most cost-effective options for overseas buying, but those shipping costs can really pile up.

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
Sounds amazing! Asami is super-hot and cute, so who wouldn't want to employ her as a maid?

On this subject too, just a question: where do you order Asami's physical Blu-ray copies? I've gone through Suruga-ya's .com site and White Rabbit Express for a few gravure books and videos before and they're fast and seem like the most cost-effective options for overseas buying, but those shipping costs can really pile up.
International shipping is extremely expensive right now.

tarantella

May 7, 2018
International shipping is extremely expensive right now.

I've noticed that no one is offering the cheaper shipping options these days. Supposedly related to COVID, but I don't know how that connection works. I've been going with DHL Express just because I figure if I'm going to pay that much, it may as well be quick and come with tracking.