Artists who publish non-H comics?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I've only seen this three prominent times that come to mind, two long ago and once recently:

1. The Seiji's Karinto (illustrator), which I never did confirm was non-H but I'm pretty sure it was

2. Sumita Kazuasa/Kazasa's Witchblade Takeru (illustrator)

3. Takeda Hiromitsu's Maken-ki! (both author and illustrator) ; our own Loco/robotnik made a torrent less than a month ago but it looks like it's already dead! >_<

I was curious if anybody as well-versed in hentai manga and doujinshi as redrooster is in hentai anime :bow-pray: could tell me if any other famous mangaka have experimented in writing, illustrating, or both writing and illustrating non-H comics. I also open the floor to discussion of your favorite non-H comics by your favorite H artists and authors.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
YOU might be suprised Hirano kouta actually a H-artist that one of his non H-manga was very famous and certainly one of my favorite manga from a once H-artist..... it was Hellsing

HELLSING was fucking awesome in every aspect with Alucard as the perfect Antihero and I guess few people know that some of hellsing characters was taken from his previous H-manga :lols:, namely that H-manga was Angel dust which put Anderson from hellsing as an mafia assasin undercover as priest to escape his past.... even more characters were taken from his H-manga such as Coyote and Desert guardian, which explain some heroines have busty figures haha

lastly another H-artist which I'd like to see his work adapted into H-anime was Tuna Empire but currently he is a full time H-mangaka and haven't produced non H-manga

I'm surprised you didn't mention Satoshi urushihara as most of his work was ecchi not Hentai :evillaugh:, Vampire Master Dark Crimson was the hentai one

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Not to forget Go Nagai, although the classification of his works is kind of difficult, as the mangas more are ecchi but the animes more go into hentai direction already.

Regarding showing details of human bodies Satoshi Urushihara as an artist is nearly unbeaten, watching Front Innocent only Bible Black comes near to it, and then a long time comes nothing...

Once I had about 250 GB of mangas and h-mangas, but deleted all as my interests more changed into animes and h-animes! Now I try to get the best of them back piece by piece.

@Sakunyuusha: thx for the compliment

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I'm surprised you didn't mention Satoshi urushihara as most of his work was ecchi not Hentai :evillaugh:, Vampire Master Dark Crimson was the hentai one

Don´t think that this is correct, Xeruel, his older works were non hentai, but most of his younger ones are hentai, not to mention all of his covers in Comic Tenma, for ex. Venus Illustrations or Ragnarock City (pure Yuri) which I happen to have both and Lady Innocent, strange for me to start reading the books from right to left meaning to start at what normally is the end of a book to me, as both are just made like the Japanese Originals but uncensored.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Don´t think that this is correct, Xeruel, his older works were non hentai, but most of his younger ones are hentai, not to mention all of his covers in Comic Tenma, for ex. Venus Illustrations or Ragnarock City (pure Yuri) which I happen to have both and Lady Innocent

which of younger ones you described ? I would like to know more of his works because Vampire and Ragnarock city were released in 2000.... and his recent works that I know was only front/lady innocent which sadly only 1 episode :abandoned:

If only his characters does not have a little sagging tits, it would have been perfect :lols:, now think about it if only ragnarock city going to be animated all yuri fans would go crazy since he gives a little teaser how good he is with yuri in front innocent :evillaugh:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Rachel and Kaede - that truly would be fun...

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Hiroya Oku, from a h-manga, to Zero One, to Gantz, to designing a soul calibur 4 girl, etc, etc.

But another case of all his stuff having a lot of nudity/sex anyways. I mean, he worked a little boy getting a stiffy from taking a bath with his sister into a manga about a freaking video game for example, lol...