aquamarine: Question about Nakadashi

Mar 28, 2008
I'm aware on how AV directors/producers create the illusion that the stud is wearing no condom by giving them these skin tight ones.

And most of the times in JAV nakadashi videos they make a cut right before the stud "supposedly" cums inside the actress.

My question is, how do they do it when there are no cuts whatsoever, a continuous shot of a scene and in the end they cum inside the girl, knowing very well that the studs are wearing skin tight condoms.

Do they insert the fake semen when the camera is not focusing the crotch? Or is the semen put on the tip of the penis when its being inserted in?

Or em I over thinking this and it is real Nakadashi im seeing?

This question can also be answered by anyone else who is in the adult business in Japan.

P.S

If anyone wants to know what brought up this question, I would direct you to YMDD-047.

Last edited by a moderator:

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
i thought condoms were skin tight by definition... i didnt look for the original thread (because you didnt link to it and) because search is useless for me but what made you presuppose that nakadashi is fake? you mean they arent busting their nut inside the girl? thats some david copperfield shit. im not in the biz so im just going by what i see

billyboy12

Sep 30, 2011
For the movies that are one long cut... If you ask me, the simplest solution is to just do it for real. Far less complicated than trying to rig something up and should be no issue if the guy is clean and the girl is on birth control.

Mar 28, 2008
i thought condoms were skin tight by definition... i didnt look for the original thread (because you didnt link to it and) because search is useless for me but what made you presuppose that nakadashi is fake? you mean they arent busting their nut inside the girl? thats some david copperfield shit. im not in the biz so im just going by what i see

Even with mosiac you can tell right away when someone is wearing a condom in JAV (And thats like 90% with any AV video in japan with the big legit labels). Sometimes they will try to create the illusion that the stud isnt wearing a condom by giving them this weird almost not visible condom. Hard to tell if someone is wearing them when the camera pans out and the studs skin complexion is light and not dark. Examples for this would be the rina rukawa video http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1336890&highlight=*hana*+*haruna*

Now, im sure that there is a ton of real nakadashi in Japan with the big labels.

Basically all im wondering with this question is if theres a way they try to fake nakadashi (like in many of their videos) in a continous shot?
Maybe I'm just over thinking this and that is real nakadashi in YMDD-047. But with the skin tight condoms they use that are almost completely not visible when they put mosaic on and with the fake nakadashis out there , one just ponders about it you know?

Also, theres no original thread. All you have to do is look for YMDD-047(its the video that sparked this thread). Its not that hard, just put that in the search bar on akiba and thats it. theres like only 3 or 4 results.

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
If the girl is a squirter (Haruki Satou, Saya Tachibana, etc) you have to do nothing at all.
The guy finishes on the condom, but the girl's juices that have been stirred inside the vagina will drip looking like semen.

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
Ok, im with you now. i wasnt taking the forum into consideration. in the thread you mentioned: http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1336890 they are mostly using condoms but it looks like they are actually leaked. that makes me too think that most JAV use condoms, or is that overreaching? in the JAV made to be released overseas etc, condoms are less prominent? but, if the girls were doing real nakadashi then it would be pointless to wear the condom.
Even with mosiac you can tell right away when someone is wearing a condom in JAV (And thats like 90% with any AV video in japan with the big legit labels). Sometimes they will try to create the illusion that the stud isnt wearing a condom by giving them this weird almost not visible condom. Hard to tell if someone is wearing them when the camera pans out and the studs skin complexion is light and not dark. Examples for this would be the rina rukawa video http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1336890&highlight=*hana*+*haruna* Now, im sure that there is a ton of real nakadashi in Japan with the big labels. Basically all im wondering with this question is if theres a way they try to fake nakadashi (like in many of their videos) in a continous shot? Maybe I'm just over thinking this and that is real nakadashi in YMDD-047. But with the skin tight condoms they use that are almost completely not visible when they put mosaic on and with the fake nakadashis out there , one just ponders about it you know? Also, theres no original thread. All you have to do is look for YMDD-047(its the video that sparked this thread). Its not that hard, just put that in the search bar on akiba and thats it. theres like only 3 or 4 results.

Mar 28, 2008
If the girl is a squirter (Haruki Satou, Saya Tachibana, etc) you have to do nothing at all.
The guy finishes on the condom, but the girl's juices that have been stirred inside the vagina will drip looking like semen.
This why I believe I have a ton of tumors. Dont wanna go to the hospital to confirm it.
Ok, im with you now. i wasnt taking the forum into consideration. in the thread you mentioned: http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1336890 they are mostly using condoms but it looks like they are actually leaked. that makes me too think that most JAV use condoms, or is that overreaching? in the JAV made to be released overseas etc, condoms are less prominent? but, if the girls were doing real nakadashi then it would be pointless to wear the condom.
The thread i linked u to with the leaked stuff, they are all using condoms for every scene unless its just a blow job scene.

In the mainstream big label japanese av they use condoms. They always do. Only time they dont use condoms would be for blowjob scenes. As you saw in that video, you can barely make out the condom, its easier to spot if the stud has darker complexion.

Only time they dont use condoms (and im talking about the legit mainstream companies that use some well kown AV stars) would be in the uncensored videos that they try to market to the west. (on some occasions they do wear condoms on some, just some)

Now in order to have real nakadashi, u cant wear condoms. Now, if you cared to see YMDD-047, u can see its a continous shot video, no cuts.

In a lot of nakadashi videos, they make cuts just before the big nakadashi bit. In this case, they just put fake looking semen in the girl and act like it was the guy who came inside.

But in this continous shot there are no cuts. So which led me to believe they are using some kind of trick here. OR that the men arent wearing condoms and they are doing actual nakadashi.

With that being said, im not saying that there arent any mainstream labels that do real nakadashi. Im 100% sure they are.

But I am a very skeptical person so i question things.

But seeing as there arent any input about this from someone who is in the japanese industry (also i must have confused the member aquamarine with someone else) and since Its a continous shot video (YMDD-047) and watching it more and more i have come to the conclusion it is real nakadashi and that the men arent wearing any condoms at all.

I over think things and I over analyze stuff, happens from time to time. The Nakadashi is real, the sutds arent wearing condoms in YMDD-047. Awesome :coolguy:

Reactions: 1 person

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
You are overthinking it... I do thank you for being slightly obsessive about it. I wasn't aware of comprehensive condom usage in the mainstream JAV. Your observation is educational. Thanks to your observation, I actually now believe 99% of creampies in JAV are fake.

But I don't care that much. Which is why I missed that fact where you claim you can see it if you only pay attention. Actually I am quite happy to be fooled.

I'm getting a huge laugh out of the obviously fake DVDES-739 with a huge fake penis and huge loads of fake sperm. I love it that they obviously experimented with the viscosity of the fluid and the intensity of the squirts and the quantity of fake semen and even the angles of the ejector, the ejeculatee, and the camera all seems so perfectly planned to offer maximal viewing pleasure.

IMHO, there is absolutely no way you can be sure a creampie is real if it's a properly planned, produced and released vid. Long continuous cut or whatever other on-video evidence are pointless. It might be as simple as pre-injecting a fake fluid in the cavity, then proceed to make the video recording with a (condom'ed) penis and when the penis is finally pulled out, the fluid will drip out in the most natural looking way. Assuming the penis is of normal diameter and stayed erect during the filming, sufficient amount of fluid can remain in the cavity for the duration.

I am a big fan of scifi, and action genre in general. It doesn't matter that real explosion in space doesn't make a bang, it doesn't matter that cars don't exploded in a fire ball when it goes off a cliff, it does matter that even a large caliber bullet doesn't knock a grown man back. Good film-making is make-believe, not re-production of reality.

Mar 28, 2008
You are overthinking it... I do thank you for being slightly obsessive about it. I wasn't aware of comprehensive condom usage in the mainstream JAV. Your observation is educational. Thanks to your observation, I actually now believe 99% of creampies in JAV are fake.

But I don't care that much. Which is why I missed that fact where you claim you can see it if you only pay attention. Actually I am quite happy to be fooled.

I'm getting a huge laugh out of the obviously fake DVDES-739 with a huge fake penis and huge loads of fake sperm. I love it that they obviously experimented with the viscosity of the fluid and the intensity of the squirts and the quantity of fake semen and even the angles of the ejector, the ejeculatee, and the camera all seems so perfectly planned to offer maximal viewing pleasure.

IMHO, there is absolutely no way you can be sure a creampie is real if it's a properly planned, produced and released vid. Long continuous cut or whatever other on-video evidence are pointless. It might be as simple as pre-injecting a fake fluid in the cavity, then proceed to make the video recording with a (condom'ed) penis and when the penis is finally pulled out, the fluid will drip out in the most natural looking way. Assuming the penis is of normal diameter and stayed erect during the filming, sufficient amount of fluid can remain in the cavity for the duration.

I am a big fan of scifi, and action genre in general. It doesn't matter that real explosion in space doesn't make a bang, it doesn't matter that cars don't exploded in a fire ball when it goes off a cliff, it does matter that even a large caliber bullet doesn't knock a grown man back. Good film-making is make-believe, not re-production of reality.
Im over thinking it but I have now opened your eyes and you believe 99% of the creampies are fake?

My head. It hurts.

Anyways, if the shot is continuous and no one has mentioned any trick they use to fool people of nakadashi , then the nakadashi is real and the studs arent wearing condoms in those scenes. But the majority of nakadashi videos have cuts which make a huge majority of them fake. You can also see the condom in most of them as well.

But YMDD-047 is legit a long with many other videos.

Reactions: mirzal

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007

Only in some cases is this true, and even then, the vast majority of vaginal fluids are clear. Just about everyone man here who has actually been with a woman would know this - the other times when you see it as being white is when it is frothing and most men who product that effect within women are often going at it for quite a while, similar to frothing up milk.

The majority of actresses here are on birth control, several travel to the Philippines to receive Depo Provera, an injection style birth control which is effective for 3 to 6 months depending on the dosage. The 'pill' is not popular here as the one's available within Japan are very strong and often make the user quite ill. In the case of my wife, when she was in the industry, she would use DepoPro and then later a birth control pill from Thailand. After she exited, she continued using the medicine from Thailand as it was available via mail order/online shopping.

As for the base question, most women allow for men to actually cum in them BECAUSE it -is- safe. However, keep in mind that the morning-after pill 'Senzashi' is available through every ObGyn in the country as we don't have any of those dumb-ass religious issues that people in other countries need to put up with.

Reactions: Desu

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Only in some cases is this true, and even then, the vast majority of vaginal fluids are clear. Just about everyone man here who has actually been with a woman would know this - the other times when you see it as being white is when it is frothing and most men who product that effect within women are often going at it for quite a while, similar to frothing up milk.

The majority of actresses here are on birth control, several travel to the Philippines to receive Depo Provera, an injection style birth control which is effective for 3 to 6 months depending on the dosage. The 'pill' is not popular here as the one's available within Japan are very strong and often make the user quite ill. In the case of my wife, when she was in the industry, she would use DepoPro and then later a birth control pill from Thailand. After she exited, she continued using the medicine from Thailand as it was available via mail order/online shopping.

As for the base question, most women allow for men to actually cum in them BECAUSE it -is- safe. However, keep in mind that the morning-after pill 'Senzashi' is available through every ObGyn in the country as we don't have any of those dumb-ass religious issues that people in other countries need to put up with.

About these dumb-ass religious issues: I heard recently a statement not only against the morning-after pill, but all kinds of birth control and a few other sexual related things (as the main direction of the statement was not especially against birth control). And the reasoning was very good, logically based and not religious at all. On the other side I never heard any good reasoning from the other side (except the freedom of the women, the reality living nowadays and so on). But that's a different story and I don't want to start a discussion about it.

One point I'm wondering about: Independent from the question how they prevent getting pregnant I'm asking myself how they protect themselves of STDs? :huh:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Excellent point from Codegeek that the problem with the morning after pill is not strictly religious, but Aquamarine's contention is on the mark as well - objections in some countries, one big and powerful country in particular, are basically religious in nature. I was impressed as well that Aquamarine pointed out women's vaginal liquids should normally be clear, but if you have been with enough women, you'll see that is not the case - and it's not because of frothing, which typically occurs when intercourse goes on and on with a spermicidal agent by itself or on the condom - but because many ladies do not take the best care of their vaginas, washing, for example, with regular soap.

I was wondering why Shinigamie included "Aquamarine" in the title of the thread - Shinigamie was making a special call to Aquamarine to address the question. (And from what Aquamarine has revealed, he has a special inside track to the industry... I had no idea.)

Wasn't that nice of Aquamarine to answer the call? Aquamarine had made a hit with me two years ago, when he tackled three JAV questions of mine... demonstrating that his "I Know Better Than You" (in at least many JAV matters) is no idle claim.

Maybe I should have also preceded a recent and tough-to-answer thread of mine (regarding the "Friend's Mother Violated in Front of Him" series) with Aquamarine's name in the title, what do you think? (I suppose one can always contact him privately when stuck for the answers, naturally, since rare would be the bloke who would ignore a sincerely sent query, in the form of a PM.)

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
About these dumb-ass religious issues: I heard recently a statement not only against the morning-after pill, but all kinds of birth control and a few other sexual related things (as the main direction of the statement was not especially against birth control). And the reasoning was very good, logically based and not religious at all. On the other side I never heard any good reasoning from the other side (except the freedom of the women, the reality living nowadays and so on). But that's a different story and I don't want to start a discussion about it.

Hmm how curious, sounds exactly like Intelligent Design. I've nothing against religion, proper religion, but when they go up against nature, against simple observable facts, e.g. Earth is round, Earth revolves around the Sun (not the other way around) and natural selection, it discredits even their moral, spiritual positions. So once we learn that they can stare simple facts in the face and deny it, why I should listen to what they have to say about health and sex and God and whatever. I can be convince Truth is higher than Facts, but if the two become incompatible, well I choose Facts.

Morning after pill was given OTC status (even in a particularly repressed country we all love to hate) because even in the hands of rank amateur, it's as safe as Tylenol and cough syrup. In particular it's less dangerous than common high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease drugs. Yet one never hears the Church goes around preaching abstinence from fatty food is better than medication which carries significant side effects.

How odd that it's secular doctors who goes around healthy life style is better than diet pills, blood pressure drug etc, while Churches attract members using fat- and sugar-laden picnics. How odd that the Church didn't lift a finger in reducing tobacco addiction. Yet when it's sexual mores, suddenly the Church is health-conscious. Hmm do they acknowledge that the highest chance of heart attack and heart disease deaths occurs on Sunday mornings. After, say, a Saturday night of fun and beer, jumping out of bed and going to Sunday mass is very bad for your health.

Oriental religions are much more sensible, by not pretending that abstinence to make sense. Giving up desires is not for logical or physical considerations. It's spiritual and metaphysical. So logically, oriental religions also do not demonize sex the way monotheism(s) do. Desires is worldly and natural, according to Buddhism, not evil and Satanic. Refraining from desires help one reaches enlightenment, it's not a damnable, deadly sin.

One point I'm wondering about: Independent from the question how they prevent getting pregnant I'm asking myself how they protect themselves of STDs? :huh:

Uhh... roll eyes... preventing pregnancy while make porn? Is that even a concern? Every porn performer and every porn maker would seriously take care of that concern with ironclad measures, right? I don't know the details (perhaps it's so mind-numbingly obvious no one bother to report it) but every porn/JAV girl would probably take at least two preventive measures, say taking the pill plus tying the tubes. Condom and morning after pills are the last 2 things you rely on for birth control in this line of profession.

So yes, correct using the condom in porn (and prostitution) is 100% for the purpose of STD protection.