AP-238 JAV cute actress Identification

ShadowMoon84

Feb 6, 2014
Hi guys,

Can anyone identify the actress with the pink cleaning suit in the second last scene of the movie?

Much appreciated and thank you for the help.AP-238-SS.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
AP-238.jpg .. AP-238-2.jpg

Oh, man. I just re-read the description above... we are looking to uncover the lady from the "the second last scene of the movie." The shots I grabbed above are of the lady from the second scene, who is also wearing a pink cleaning suit.

Since you apparently have the movie, ShadowMoon84, it would have been good of you (and also good for yourself, to increase the odds for a solution) to put up frame grabs. The thumbs you provided are not too revealing, and not everybody owns the movie.

So here she is, the woman from the second-to-last scene, or "Lady #4":

AP-238-3.jpg AP-238-4.jpg AP-238-5.jpg

She's got big eyes, and the middle shot makes it seem she has a slightly distinctive nose.

The third actress was identified on this other I.D. thread (see, that member provided some beautiful frame grabs), as Madoka Hitomi.

In fact, the questioner also asked about the same fourth actress. Puzzle-solvers should click on that link to access further frame grabs of the lady's face.

Sougouwiki tells us of the total five actresses, three others were:

Airi Natsume DMOW-131.jpg
Airi Natsume (なつめ愛梨, DMOW-131)

Miku Abeno OGPP-010.jpg
Miku Abeno (阿部乃み, OGPP-010)

Mao Hamasaki HODV-21059.jpg
Mao Hamasaki (浜崎真緒, HODV-21059)

Well... I am not sure any of the above resembles Lady #4. Maybe with more investigation (given that the portrait shots presented above could be misleading), a match could be made, otherwise Lady #4 would just have to be the one unidentified actress, so far.

Last edited: