Anyone knows who these 2 hotties are?

cappuc1no

May 7, 2018
Hi, I got this short video of a gravure shooting from a whatsapp group. The 2 girls are insanely hot, IMO. Killer bodies and very cute faces. They look very similar, I think they're actually twins.

I don't know if they only do gravure shots, or JAV as well, but I would be thrilled if they do JAVs

Thank you in advance.

3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

* Sorry for the low res screenshots. I think the video was resized for phone uses. I tried to upload the video itself for better viewing, but the forum doesn't allow video attachment, I think?

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Wow... With faces like that I'm sure someone will recognize them. I'm as curious as you are, so please repost this in the correct subforum:

https://www.akiba-online.com/forums/idol-identifications.115/

Hope someone answers you ASAP. :)

Edit: A little reverse image search and voila!

163651_e6f69d1af149827523d9420365e96d83.jpg

163651_4dfa8f781cf095611bc9b0a34f918822.jpg

163828_566cf65c71b32a9d854d5f8427293be1.jpg

They're Erika and Marina, sisters who got famous via TikTok and are now doing gravure. They look stunning. :)

Next time, use the subforum I indicated above for gravure id requests. I'll let you pass now since they're so effing cute.

Last edited:

cappuc1no

May 7, 2018
Wow... With faces like that I'm sure someone will recognize them. I'm as curious as you are, so please repost this in the correct subforum:

https://www.akiba-online.com/forums/idol-identifications.115/

Hope someone answers you ASAP. :)

Edit: A little reverse image search and voila!

They're Erika and Marina, sisters who got famous via TikTok and are now doing gravure. They look stunning. :)

Next time, use the subforum I indicated above for gravure id requests. I'll let you pass now since they're so effing cute.

Oh wow, finally got their names. It's a bummer that they're doing gravure only (so far google didn't yield any JAV by them)

Sorry about the wrong sub. I'll go to that sub in the future :)

Reactions: iwillbeban