Anyone knows places that sell JAV online?

kknd2002

Dec 30, 2008
I mean the actual made in Japan censored JAV, legit copies. It doesn't matter if they don't ship oversea. I've found a few but just wondering if anyone knows more.
here's the ones I've found:
amazon japan
arzon
tsutaya
surugaya

Thanks

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
I mean the actual made in Japan censored JAV, legit copies. It doesn't matter if they don't ship oversea. I've found a few but just wondering if anyone knows more.
here's the ones I've found:
amazon japan
arzon
tsutaya
surugaya

Thanks

Check DMM, probably the best of its kind!:perfectplan:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
The list is as long as my arm. You just need the right search terms. Why do you need so many? Those listed so far are more than enough aren't they?

kknd2002

Dec 30, 2008
The list is as long as my arm. You just need the right search terms. Why do you need so many? Those listed so far are more than enough aren't they?

Oh just to have more place to compare prices plus I'm looking for some rather older titles, I'm looking for some previous titles of illegal tits violation series and a lot of places are selling nothing but rental copies. You know any really good ones? thanks!

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
i thought some japan sites do not ship to us since need to prove age or some time id to prove who you are if want real copy of dvd or vcd. i could be wrong.

kknd2002

Dec 30, 2008
i thought some japan sites do not ship to us since need to prove age or some time id to prove who you are if want real copy of dvd or vcd. i could be wrong.

yes, you're right, actually most of the places won't ship to US, that's when we use proxy shopping services.

EKG

Oct 4, 2009
I wish so much that DMM would work for overseas customers. There's that English page now but its selection is woefully lacking in comparison to the main site. Even the studios that are on there are missing huge portions of their catalogs.