anyone know this actress?

cooldukeke

Nov 29, 2009
this is the weird thing about fc2 vids... we all know they're av actress, but they just dont let u know their name
now that u mentioned it.... yea...i think thats her

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
this is the weird thing about fc2 vids... we all know they're av actress, but they just dont let u know their name
now that u mentioned it.... yea...i think thats her
Not exactly at all. FC2 is a platform that a person can sale anything they want. For example, you can make video by yourself and sale them on FC2.

So, most of vid that we saw on FC2 is amatuer atress who don't want to enter the AV industry officialy. They are just ordinary people and make some video for money. Some of them use mask to protect their ID, some show face to make a higher charge. After the need of money period, they disappear as never before.

Beside that, there are some AV actress who are free agent or do not belong to any managerment agency or studio can do this, too. Another case is some people leak the uncensored video of famous studios and sale them on FC2.

cooldukeke

Nov 29, 2009
Not exactly at all. FC2 is a platform that a person can sale anything they want. For example, you can make video by yourself and sale them on FC2.

So, most of vid that we saw on FC2 is amatuer atress who don't want to enter the AV industry officialy. They are just ordinary people and make some video for money. Some of them use mask to protect their ID, some show face to make a higher charge. After the need of money period, they disappear as never before.

Beside that, there are some AV actress who are free agent or do not belong to any managerment agency or studio can do this, too. Another case is some people leak the uncensored video of famous studios and sale them on FC2.
what i meant is, those that is AV actress, their video try to sell them as amateur actress without their real names, its like trying to sell them as homemade videos
but we know that is an AV actress, so thus making me like needing to ask over here for the name

well, whatever it is, i know who this pretty girl is now, that's enough for me