Anyone here a fan of Serina Hayakawa (早川瀬里奈)?

Lionheart1203

May 27, 2012
I can't wait to see her new performance. It's been 5 years! I do want to see her in some Attacker movies this time, let's hope she's here to stay

Reactions: CodeGeek

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I can't wait to see her new performance. It's been 5 years! I do want to see her in some Attacker movies this time, let's hope she's here to stay
Attacker would be nice. But also Madonna, Glory Quest and Babe would be cool. Anything having a story. :)

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
Wow, this is a very BIG news.
She one my favourite JAV ever, after her retirement and she disappeared from her Facebook account in 2011 (after the tsunami) I was so sad.
Glad she's fine and she is going to be back!

By the way I've just discovered she has a Twitter account .. and a couple of weeks ago she was in France .... so close hahaha

Last edited:

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
Do you know if she is gonna do other movies beside that?
She is one of the hottest JAV to me, I love when guys fuck her violently and she screams like a pig.

Great performer!

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
[...]
By the way I've just discovered she has a Twitter account .. and a couple of weeks ago she was in France .... so close hahaha
Did she include any pictures of it? Maybe you can share the address of the twitter account with us. :)

nmercer

Sep 2, 2014
13gvg452pl.jpg

Looking forward to this one.

Out of curiosity, how much would she be getting roughly per movie?, given she's a returning actress.

nmercer

Sep 2, 2014
Anyone come across a FHD version of GVG-452?, I've only seen ISO + those crap yellow watermark ones out. thzbt doesn't seem to do GVG's lately.