Anyone heard of Sexus.jp? Actual AV actress worn undergarments for sale!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

retrobabe

Jun 24, 2009
Was randomly surfing and came across this site, Sexus.jp. At first, I thought it was just another amateur site but then after looking closer, I realised its an auction site for stuff like worn undergarments, vibrators etc... some of which are the actual stuff that was used during some AV movies.

Some name actresses can be found on the site too.

I think it's kinda a new kind of 'interactivity' if you can actually own a piece of undergarments worn by your fave AV actress!

But I believe they don't ship out of Japan, since it's Cash on delivery only (from what I gather). Also, some of the prices are insane!

It's a really good business idea though, to actually have merchandise from AV! Take that, Lord of the Rings!

Anyone ever order from the site or can get more info? Anyone in Japan over here?