Any VR/3D Vids?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I haven't seen a single one. Considering that a majority of releases is still on DVD, don't have your hopes high.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I haven't seen a single one. Considering that a majority of releases is still on DVD, don't have your hopes high.
Did you not follow those links? OP is asking for videos, not entire JAV titles currently found on DVD.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
@Casshern2 before you will spam without warning improper and way out-of-place links, check the forum first. Reported for offtopic and I'm done.

Reactions: Casshern2

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
@Casshern2 before you will spam without warning improper and way out-of-place links, check the forum first. Reported for offtopic and I'm done.
Not sure you understand what was being asked. They are asking for any VR (stated before 3D) 3D videos. The links I posted lead to the threads where there are a good number of VR/3D content, some of which are Gravure. I'm not sure why you consider another member showing where to find something being requested as spam. You seem agitated at my reply. I guess because the Idol vids are peppered in that whole section and not right up front. I guess I should have sifted through the thread and found specifically the idol vids for them.

On that first link any of the BOOYAHVR, GRVIS, and VRAD titles are Idol titles.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
@Casshern2 just filter the content and post in this forum what is indeed gravure - not all people visit other sections and some might be even allergic to JAV, like me ;) I guess though that you would have only a plain text list, as I'm going through everything in this forum and in these two years since PCXP-50138 there has not been a single 3D or VR video, so most likely OP would just start requesting whatever else you could have listed.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: INDIA and desioner

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
@INDIA wrong section of the forum.

INDIA

May 15, 2008
? he ask if there were VR videos. so i posted direct to the ones i put up? not understanding