Any other forums like akiba-online?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
There's a few, but I don't think it would be right to advertise here.

AO has a better selection when it comes to torrents than any of them anyway, trust me.

lgrl

Dec 31, 2008
yeah they r out there but this one is the best for torrents.japanes girl r cute would like to see some western girls put in for a diff of vewing:please:

Mookie

Feb 23, 2008

Hmmmm, Hitler mentality! (sorry brother, could not resist!) :hi:

xeffects

Jun 5, 2009
Akiba-Online.com is not known for its name and resources, its known for the people that contribute and share the stuff they have. If you have a network of people who are willing to share all they have openly with everyone in the community, you've got a good foundation there but if everyone wants to just come on in and freeload, you won't contribute to anything until you do. I'll admit, I have not contributed any work to this forum because I can't purchase this kind of stuff like the other guys can, I would if I could so for now, I'm just a freeloader ... picking up all the goodies that the good reputable folks leave for the taking, I know that is bad but I give them my thanks when they contribute like that, they wouldn't be uploading if no one was going to download what it took them hours to upload.

What you get when you visit another forum that is not Akiba-Online.com? You aren't getting the same level of peer-to-peer sharing that is for sure. You'll probably find a bunch of folks who "just want stuff" and don't want to share what they have with anyone else which, in my opinion is selfish. I like to call these guys 'leeches' they step into the network and when a good person shows up and contributes, they bite on them and suck blood until there isn't any left. I hate calling my self a 'leech' but I have not contributed so for now, if you see me around, make sure you drink plenty of juice, I'll be filling my tummy up with blood quickly, lmao.

WillEater

Mar 13, 2008
Bing has the best selection of streaming pr0n available without cost..

Turn off the filter.. Bingo..:pandalaugh: