Any of ya'll played "Monster Girl Quest?"

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
I've heard good things. Although, I know there's endless amount of gameplay and hours you gotta put into it...I THINK?

Would just like a few more follow up opinions before I decide whether or not to devote my time into it. :p

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
It plays somewhat like RPG but more like a visual novel.There is no wandering around and leveling up like in regular RPGs. Which can be a good thing if that is what you hate about RPGs.But at the same time it kind of sucks that you can't do that due to the fact if you have are having a hard time with a boss you can't just go level up a bit more and fight the boos. So beating a lot of the enemies and bosses is more about strategy. There are a few secret things you can find. If you are not into the monster girl fetish then don't play this game, if you are then you should enjoy this game. Make different save spots so that if you want to enjoy those scenes again then you can.Some enemies have different sex scenes depending on how you lose to them. There are different guides out there if you are having a hard time.I made it up to the monster lord and lost interest in the game. I did enjoy the story in that game. I do think the game would have been more enjoyable if you could level up and buy healing items, weapons and other things like you can in other RPGs.

Reactions: tylersailer

tylersailer

Jan 24, 2011
Wow wow wait a second EzikialRage, did you say you can enjoy ecchi scene when you "lose" to the monster? Not when you "win" the battle? That's kinda new dimension of game to me. You know we play game to win, and get some rewards like exp. or bonus CG. But now you ought to "lose" the game to "win" the treasure? That is interesting.

Sorry I'm just commenting without knowing anything about the said game.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Wow wow wait a second EzikialRage, did you say you can enjoy ecchi scene when you "lose" to the monster? Not when you "win" the battle? That's kinda new dimension of game to me. You know we play game to win, and get some rewards like exp. or bonus CG. But now you ought to "lose" the game to "win" the treasure? That is interesting.

Sorry I'm just commenting without knowing anything about the said game.
It has been awhile since I played it but from what I understand all the monsters are female and require male human semen for energy and to reproduce.So in most of the fights when the main character losses then he is r***ing by the monster and then in many cases he is eaten or killed in some other manner.In some cases he becomes the monster's sex slave.