Any of the 桃色聖春女学園 series

sngbngdng1

Aug 23, 2010
桃色聖春女学園, or Pink Seisyun Woman School.

Any of the 30-some volumes in the series would be appreciated. I've searched A-O and googled the hell out of the internet for these, with very little to show for it.

On this site I've had some success with volumes 10, 14, & 16, all uploaded thanks to Seeboll. None are complete, but all are watchable.

Links:
Vol 10
Vol 14
Vol 16

By-the-by, I've read the stickies, done my best to seed, thanked a few people, and have attempted not to bump old threads. Worth mentioning in a request thread.

sngbngdng1

Aug 23, 2010
I think this is fairly self-explanatory. Anything marked with a nope is something I don't have and am looking for.
There may be other sites that contain these videos. I tried to mark at least one active source. I'm still seeding all the torrents I have. If a direct download (ddl) is dead, let me know. I can torrent.

If you grab one of these, please don't forget to thank the OP.

PEACH-001D - torrent
PEACH-002D - torrent
PEACH-003D - nope
PEACH-004D - nope
PEACH-005D - torrent
PEACH-006D - torrent
PEACH-007D - ddl "making of" only
PEACH-008D - torrent
PEACH-009D - ddl
PEACH-010D - yes, can torrent
PEACH-011D - ddl through javblog. I can torrent if there's interest
PEACH-012D - torrent
PEACH-013D - ddl
PEACH-014D - ddl
PEACH-015D - ddl
PEACH-016D - torrent
PEACH-017D - nope
PEACH-018D - torrent
PEACH-019D - ddl through gravurejapanese. I can torrent if there's interest
PEACH-020D - torrent
PEACH-021D - nope
PEACH-022D - torrent / ddl
PEACH-023D - torrent via pixeldeath5
PEACH-024D - ddl
PEACH-025D - nope
PEACH-026D - nope
PEACH-027D - ddl
PEACH-028D - torrent via user pixeldeath5
PEACH-029D - ddl, torrent

PEACH-034D - can torrent
PEACH-036D - tentatively provided via user pixeldeath5

sngbngdng1

Aug 23, 2010
An attempt to put this in perspective:

PEACH-001D
attachment.php

PEACH-002D
attachment.php

PEACH-003D
attachment.php

PEACH-004D

PEACH-005D
attachment.php

PEACH-006D
attachment.php

PEACH-007D
attachment.php

PEACH-008D
attachment.php

PEACH-009D
attachment.php

PEACH-010D
attachment.php

PEACH-011D
attachment.php

PEACH-012D
attachment.php

PEACH-013D
attachment.php

PEACH-014D
attachment.php

PEACH-015D
attachment.php

PEACH-016D
attachment.php

PEACH-017D
attachment.php

PEACH-018D
attachment.php

PEACH-019D
attachment.php

PEACH-020D
attachment.php

PEACH-021D
attachment.php

PEACH-022D
attachment.php

PEACH-023D
attachment.php

PEACH-024D
attachment.php

PEACH-025D
attachment.php

PEACH-026D
attachment.php

PEACH-027D
attachment.php

PEACH-028D
attachment.php

PEACH-029D
attachment.php

PEACH-030D
attachment.php

PEACH-031D
attachment.php

attachment.php

PEACH-032D
attachment.php

attachment.php

PEACH-033D
attachment.php

PEACH-034D
picture.php

PEACH-035D
attachment.php

PEACH-036D
picture.php

makichan

Feb 10, 2009
Hello. This is all I managed to collect form various sources. Some are incomplete but all of those are pretty much watchable. If someone can help me complete my collection I'm willing to mega torrent every volume that is allowed to be post here on akiba.

makichan

Feb 10, 2009
I want to bump this topic (yes it's been a while) to give everyone an update on my progress of collecting the 桃色聖春女学園 series :) I want to tell you that I still are wanting to make the said mega torrent, as long as my collection is complete. It will eventually, but if you want to make the process go a lot faster you can help me finishing my collection. Just tell me how and/or where I can get the missing volumes, or just send them to me.

This is my collection as of today:

23k94zd.png

The hardest one to get/find (and I also still need) is PEACH-037D:

dfbrev.jpg

And again, like I said before, if I manage to get all the volumes, I will mega torrent every single part of this series. Doesn't matter if I get help completing it or not.

Maybe I will also need more help since some videos I have are DRM'd, aka I can watch them but you cant. If you can tell me how to I can remove the DRM (I have the keys) from the video's it will also help a lot!

Next to all off this I'd like to add, don't even bother to put any effort to find the Shihono Ryo (xx na Ryo chan, XXな涼chan) video's because they are really nothing like 桃色聖春女学園. It's more like heavy moe stuff, if you are into it. I just have them because they have the same label and I want to complete the collection.

If you really really can't wait for me to complete it, I can advise you to lurk around on "FC2 Video" since some episodes that are hard to find are streamable on there. The quality sucks though but you still get to see them :)

After I have collected all the issues of 桃色聖春女学園 I am going to start the impossible mission to collect all the "EIGHT" label video's by Layfull XD (which I will also megatorrent if I get all the volumes, but it can take like years lol)

Reactions: 1 person

makichan

Feb 10, 2009

Thanks! That was one of the few I was missing. Unfortunately my HDD crashed with all the momoiro's on it so I had to start over again :( I have most of it back but I'm missing a few, especially the Shihono Ryo ones. I'm kinda sad about it because despite they are not as interesting as the main series, they are still part of it. Pretty hard to get, especially the ISO I had :(

Anyways, thanks to you guys I now also have 32D in my collection! Thnx again for that!

This is everything I have recollected so far btw

momoj.png

Still wondering if someone is ever going to come up with 37D, that one is really impossible to come by.

Reactions: 1 person

makichan

Feb 10, 2009
Meanwhile in 2013......

Heya everyone!

Here is a little update.

Not only A-O Got recovered after the crash, but I also somehow managed to recover my dead HDD I mentioned before (a few posts back) with lots of momoiro’s on it. That is good news because together with my new collection, this its probably the most complete collection you can get! :)

This is how my collection looks like now (after 2 years of searching):
0xqm.png

Unfortunately I still msis 2 episodes.Those episodes are 35D and the really hard to get 37D. someone will probably come up with 35D sometime but Ithink 37D is going to be a pain to get. 37D Will probably involve someone getting the actual DVD and rip it for us.

I am still wanting to mega torrent all issues but like I said before, the condition for me to do this is only when I have all the issues. If someone somehow gets me 35D and 37D, which are the only 2 I am missing, I will mega torrent everything! :)

PS: I also have 2 episodes that are DRM’d. If someone can point me out how to do the magic (by PM ofcourse) I can also add those to the mega torrent. I do have the keys for the DRM’d issues.