Any more JAV with genre brother-in-law or sister-in-law ???

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
I make this thread to find more of JAVs with those kind of genre,
the wife who got fucked by her husband brother
or the the guy who fucked his brother's wife.

These kind of genre is not really much,
because they make a lot of genre Father-In-Law / Mother-In-Law

So please, DONT post genre "the wife with Father-In-Law" or "the husband with Mother-In-Law" here

Here is some of my suggestions :

[DV-1542] Akari Asahina
"So the husband die while he was having sex with his wife, and the brother-in-law blames her for his death,
then he r***ing his sister-in-law"

[HBAD-135] Shizuku Pain
"The Wife take care of her husband's younger brother who's injured his legs,
then after they spend some time together, ..... "

[SHKD-478] Rina Taekuchi
"It's pretty much the brother-in-law r***ing the wife in front of his older brother."

Attachments

• 53dv01542pl.jpg
    53dv01542pl.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 290
  • 1hbad00135pl.jpg
    1hbad00135pl.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 383
  • shkd00478pl.jpg
    shkd00478pl.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 416
Reactions: 2 people

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hi, Keanurefresh; and whoa, this was a tough one. Where do we begin? There are so many with this theme.

I compiled a healthy list, but I have a feeling it only covers little more than the tip of the iceberg.

A caveat; what's to follow sometimes may not give the brother/sister-in-law indication with the titles, and the reason why they were selected was because I happened to have those films' translated descriptions on hand. It is possible, however, that the descriptions could have been misleading. Sometimes those translations could, for example, substitute, say, "stepmother" for "mother-in-law." (Not that mothers are permitted here, as you clearly pointed out; that was just an example.)

In addition, because I know from your gracious posts on the "Stream DOWNLOADS" thread that you appreciate streams (and also because you're not alone), I threw in a download link now and then. This was totally arbitrary, because compiling this list took enough time as it did.

For this reason, I also did not research with great care whether the titles below have series behind them.

Yet it's always helpful to know whether there may be more of the same of the kind of film we find appealing. If I may address the examples you brought up, the first two (including the middle one, HBAD-135 with Pine Shizuku) appear to be one-shots. But the last - SHKD-478 - is a doozy.

SHKD-478 is part of the super-colossal ATTACKERS series, Violated in Front of the Husband (AKA r***ing In Husband's Presence), which is comprised of... I dunno, is it three thousand or four thousand movies? What looks to be the first one, SHKD-211, came out nearly ten years ago, and the latest one to date, SHKD-534, is scheduled for release next month.

Of course, the assailants come from all levels of society; for example, SHKD-499's nogoodnik is a neighbor. SHKD-433's is a stranger, and SHKD-506's is the husband's associate. Frankly, since many of us do not know the Japanese language, we could probably imagine, at least in some cases, that the bad guy is the brother-in-law... but if you want to be a stickler for accuracy, you would need to pore through the translated descriptions for each entry on the series page.

To provide a taste, a few examples where a brother-in-law is featured include:

r***ing In Husband's Presence: Brother-in-law's Trap
[SHKD-288], with Yuki Touma

r***ing in Husband’s Presence - Brother-in-Law's Lust 2 [SHKD-451], with Reika Aizumi

r***ing in Husband’s Presence - Brother-in-Law Stayed Over and Did Her
[SHKD-464], with Sana Anju

A genre where it is not difficult to find brothers-in-law is the one with the grieving widows.

A good number of these were explored here, by me, a year ago; many of the offered painless download links should still be active, if you would like to check them out. Some of the titles will be repeated below.

Fucking Widow Wife - Shall We Slowly End Your Sorrow [SPRD-463], with Reika Saijoh

attachment.php

(What an enticing cover)

Mourning Dress- Widow's Aching 2 [IESP-521], with Honami Takasaka (Reiko Sawamura)

Widow- Immoral Carnal Slavery of a Young Wife [HNB-054], with Aoi Natsumi

Widow [HNB-057], with Shinobu Kasagi

Both HNB-054 and HNB-057 are featured in:

Widow to be prisoners [VNDS-2875]

A flash stream download for 559 MB

Slave Widow Wife Saga 3 - Trained by brother-in-law [CMC-078], with Minako Uchida

Widow Wife finally fucked by brother-in-law [TOS-094], with Ayane Asakura

Trip- Widow and Brother-in-Law [SPRD-558], with Juri Ishiguro

Huge Tits Widow 5 years Brother-in-law monitors her house as camera voyeur until.. [NATR-018], with Julia

305 MB painless download

Screwed By Her Brother-in-Law, Her Recently Deceased Husband's Former Coworker... in Front of His Portrait - Forgive Me, Dear [KNCS-065], with Kaede Niiyama & Mirei Yokoyama

The series for:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Soft Skin Widow Wife

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RBD-210
RBD-229
RBD-270
RBD-312
RBD-331

The last two, Widow's Soft Skin 4, with Yui Hatano as well as Soft Skin Widow Wife 5. with Momoka Nishina, respectively, feature brothers-in-law. Could be the others may, as well.

Now here is a series I really like:

Tormented Wife Forward Chick Punishment

JUKD-555
JUKD-671
JUKD-778
JUKD-824
JUKD-905

The poor wives in these get it from all sides, including a lesbian in the family... I suppose she must be the wife's sister-in-law. The latter is so wicked, she sets the horny father-in-law on our heroine, and...

Hey... Wait a minute. Wait a minute!

Keanurefresh specifically instructed, "So please, DONT post genre 'the wife with Father-In-Law'," did he not?

So, what, is it my fault that in some JAVs our heroines get if from BOTH her father-in-law and her brother-in-law? Sometimes while the bastards act as a tag team?

Why don't we get this partly illegal classification out of the way? (And let's do it fast!)

You can check out the wonderful "Tormented Wife Forward Chick Punishment" ones above, as well as:

I Beg You Don’t Ask Anything [MOMJ-103], with Yuuko Sakurai

10-Year Anniversary Premium Production - It Happens in Many Homes!? A Lady Who Has Just Recently Married, She Ends Up Being Pressed to Engage in Carnal Relations That Are Too Much, No Condom, Frustrated Father-in-Law and Brother-in-Law Who Came Inside - True Tales Submitted, 3 Episodes of Real Incest Drama [TEN-22], starring Yumi Kazama, Asuka Yuuki and Reiko Kagami

Molester at Home – Brother-in-law and Father-in-law Creep Into Lewd Spot of Sensitive Daughter [HAVD-817], with Mana Haruka

Big-Breasted Young Lady Who Gets a Cream Pie Fuck in the Ass At Home / An Anal Virgin is Viola--d By Her Brother-in-Law in the Factory Where They Work / Only Out of Respect For Her Father-in-Law Does She Let Him Exploit Her Ass and Give Him a Titty-Fuck / While the Husband is Away, 2-Hole Sex With a Relative Without Using a Condom [NHDTA-172], with Azusa Nagasawa

Incest Wife - I Was Violated Nakadashi-Style By My Father-in-Law and Brother-in-Law [HDV-020]

Story of Something That Seems Unthinkable, But Actually Happens Quite a Bit - Father-in-Law Will Do the Daughter-in-Law / Brother-in-Law Will Do the Sister-in-Law / Stepson Will Do the Stepmother [FAX-248], starring Yukina Aoyama, Sanae Higashi and Momoka Mimi

Doing a Submissive Wife As Much As One Wishes - 9 Women Whose Mature Bodies Are Done By a Brother-in-Law, a Father-in-Law [NADE-914], starring Miyuki Ohtsuka, Misato Ayukawa, Mirei Yokoyama, Neiro Suzuka, Miwako Ikeda, Rin Misaki, Mina Hirayama, Akane Mishima and Rin Ibuki

Assault Secretly Within A Family – Daughter Violated By in-laws Father and Brother [RBD-399], with Maho Ichikawa

Secret Assault Within Family - Wife Violated By Her Father-in-Law & Brother-in-Law [RBD-481], with Kaori Saejima

Having Double the Fun With a Big-Breasted Mother and Daughter - Forbidden Training in the Family [TGA-004], with Nao Mizuki & Sakiko Mihara

Incest – Chapter 2 – Day by Day, I Have Been r***ing by Desire of Father-in-law and Brother-in-law [DVH-641], with Reia Miyasaka, Junna Hara, Hikaru Shiina, Yuuki Maeda & Haruki Satou

This post features a painless download

Okay! Now we can concentrate on the ones featuring only the brothers-in-law.

Stories About a Lady in Her Thirties That Are Common in This World - Mature Woman [FAX-346], with Aoi, Reiko Nakamori, Kyoko Kazami, Ami Houjyou and Miyuki Ohtsuka

Lewd Sister-in-law’s Bursting Tits [JUKD-862], with Mei Kobayashi

Violated By a Determined Brother-in-Law [JUC-564], with Eimi Ishikura

Closed Room Training That Will Lead to Perfection - Beautiful Wife Used For Breeding By the Brother-in-Law [JUC-377], with Sumire Matsu

Violated By the Brothers-in-Law [MDYD-666], with Marina Matsumoto

Immoral Trip – Widow and Brother-in-law [SPRD-483], with Kiyomi Nakazono

Erotic Heavy Drinker [SPRD-423], with Yumi Kazama

Elder Brother’s Wife Inheritance [MOMJ-179]. with Reia Miyasaka

Fall in Love with Brother-in-law [MOMJ-178], with Miho Ashina

Sister-in-Law's Adultery That Began With a Secret [MOMJ-117], with Erena Tachibana

Sad Situation in the Home [MOMJ-102], with Mirei Kayama

Sex Life of the Woman Who Has Become Married
[MOMJ-071], with Mizuki Tachibana

A Secret Which I Cannot Tell Only to My Husband [MOMJ-052], with Maki Mizusawa

Swapped Wives Who Get Off On Being Watched [NATR-017], with Ryoko Murakami and Sumire Matsu

Sister-in-law’s Anus [NADE-958], with Ryoko Murakami (and the Bald Thug)

I Will Do the Wife [NADE-945], with Haruka Osawa

Today As Well, a r*** Will Occur Somewhere - Wife Who is Done By Her Husband's Older Brother / Wife Who is Done By Her Husband's Friend / Older Sister Who is Messed Around With By a Gangster [FAX-307], with Miyuki Majima, Nana Kunimi, Ruki Misato and Haruka Ohkoshi

Unfaithful Sister-in-law Drowns in Immorality Physical Relationship with Brother-in-law Without Husband Knowledge [HBAD-180], with Ichika Kuroki

Sister-in-Law's Lewd Obscene Hole [HBAD-133], with Shizuka Kanno

Secretive Nocturnal Fucking With the Voluptuous Sister-in-Law [HBAD-108], with Akari Hoshino

Prohibited Sister-in-law [HAVD-405], with Natsumi Horiguchi

While Holding Hands With the Son, Immoral Nakadashi Fuck With the Brother-in-Law [SDMT-223], with Misa Yuuki

Mother and Daughter Slavery [AV-48], with Reina Nakama and Sara Minami

Incest Wife’s Brother [HBAD-122], with Anri Suzuki

Fall in Love with his Brother-in-law [MOMJ-178], with Miho Ashina

410 MB painless download

Manager's Wife Being Just Too Lewd [MOMJ-031], with Yumi Kazama

The series for:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sister-in-law Slave

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

MOMJ-001 (Honami Takasaka)
MOMJ-007 (Tsubaki Katoh)
MOMJ-014
MOMJ-018
MOMJ-027 (Nao)
MOMJ-032 (Maki Hojo)
MOMJ-045 (Yu Kawakami)
MOMJ-049 (Mai Hanano; with a father-in-law, too)
MOMJ-072
MOMJ-094 (Ayane Asakura)
MOMJ-158 (Ryoko Iori; co-starring the Bald Thug)

r*** Beauty Wife in Husband Absence [MXGS-324], with Akiho Yoshizawa

The Incest Analism
[JUC-540], with Reika Saijo

474 MB painless download; screen shots

Incest Beauty Face Mom [SPRD-488], with Sayuri Nishina

474 MB painless download

Training Wife Pet Toy in Toilet's House [JUC-562], with Yu Kawakami

469 MB painless download (with a "Hot-Jav" logo, alas)

Hunt and r*** MILF 18 [MAMA-219,MMV-326], with Naoko Tajima, Reina Ishida, Yayoi Okayama, Mio Fujisawa and Asuka Yuuki

Defiled By Her Brother-in-Law
[MDYD-631], with Azusa Nagasawa

Violated Sister-in-Law
[SREN-22], with Miki Sato and Misato Hojo

678 MB painless download

Other Violated Sister-in-Laws:

SREN-16 (Ayane Asakura)
SREN-17
SREN-18 (Miki Sato, Reiko Sawamura)
SREN-19
SREN-20
SREN-21 (Nana Saeki)
SREN-23
SREN-24 (Ayane Asakura... Again!)
SREN-26

Real Heaven (FAX-194), with Maria Tamaki, Miyuki Kisaragi, Hinata Oikawa and Yui

I Was Going To Live With The Wife Of The Elder Brother ... [SW-164], with Ryo Kashima (Kaori Sugihara), Kurumi Ohhashi, Hitomi Honjo and Saki Hatsumi

attachment.php

Maintain An Immoral Relationship With Elder Brother’s Wife [MOMJ-189], with Hitomi Honjo

Adultery with Near Relative - Sadistic Brother-in-law [HNB-061], with Riri Kuribayashi

He Could No Longer Resist His Older Brother’s Sexy Wife To The Extent That He Ended Up Giving Her A Raw Cream Pie [HBAD-182], with Kaori Nishio

Sister-in-Law's Prostitution Breaking [JUC-824], with Rei Aoki

Man Eater Hunting Penis [TNSD-25], with Satomi Ono, Chikage Myojo and Maki Tomoda

463 MB painless download

Insulted by Younger Brother-in-Law's Friends
[HBAD-185], with Yuna Shiina

Brother's Wife Victim of Family Lust
[NXG-160], with Yuko Sakurai, Kasumi Nakayama, Kyoko Takashima and Miku Hasegawa

465 MB painless download; screen shots

Irregular Kajitsu Ladies- Nature of Women Who Have Gone Wayward With Lust [ATOM-008], starring Yu Kawakami, Ryo Sena and Reiko Sawamura

The Melancholy of Apartment Wife Reality - drama collection incest Apartment Wife Big set of four premium movie 10th anniversary [TEN-17], with Maiko Yoshino, Nanako Mori, Masako Hirao and Asako Shimura

Scheming tobacconist brother-in-law [SPRD-269], with Sumika Hatori

attachment.php

The Ultimate Conflict Between Sisters! Younger Sister Who Takes Her Brother-in-Law Right in Front of His Wife [FSET-399], with Hibiki Ohtsuki, Risa Kasumi, Mao Mizusawa and Reika Aiba

Done At the Husband's Family's Home - Brother-in-Law Who's Been Socially Withdrawn For the Past 10 Years [MOMJ-215], with Saki Izumi

Wife Who Was Discreetly Cum Inside of By Her Brother-in-Law While Her Husband Was Nearby - Forgive Me, Dear [KNCS-056], with Ayumi Isawa

Incestuous Nursing 1 [ACGJV-012], with Ren Serizawa & Rikako Aoki

Under the Direction of Attackers- Violated Right in Front of the Husband
[IPTD-949], with Kaede Fuyutsuki

Tied Busty Mother Incest Love
[ICD-16], with Yuko Kazuki

Once She Married Into a Family, Access to Adultery Was As Simple As That [TMDI-022], with Yu Anzu

Japanese Swingers Hot Wife Swapping [JUX-064] with Rika Fujishita and Sara Itsuki

http://img17/th/03443/p9prc6fwr9a8.jpg

Naturally, there could be others featuring a brother-in-law with the series below:

Married Woman Who Loses Her Way - I'm Really This Kind of Lady... [CRS-057], with Haruki Aoyama

Married Woman Who Loses Her Way - I'm Really This Kind of Lady... [CRS-060], with Mei Yuuki

Married Woman Who Loses Her Way – Injected With the Seed of Her Brother-in-law [CRS-068], with Yuna Shiina

Libido Legs Nympho Photographer
[MME-8], with Mizue Hanajima

Tropical Night [MDYD-836], with Kana Tsuruta

The series for:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Today, I’m Going To r*** My Sister-in-law

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

JUC-728 (Hitomi Honjoh)
JUC-879 (Mio Kitagawa)

JUX-019 (Kaori Saejima)
JUX-182 (Mako Oda)

I... Have Become a Shameful Woman [RBD-507], with Eriko Miura and the Creep

The series for:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sister-in-Law Who Has Become My Sex Slave Pet

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

CRS-016 (Riko Miyase)
CRS-018 (Haruki Sato)
CRS-033 (Rina Fujimoto)

Life Under the Same Roof With the Sister-in-Law Who Can Only Be Wrong For Him [MDYD-604], with Reiko Nakamori

Violated Sister-in-Law [JUC-011], with Miki Satoh

Attachments

• SPRD-463.jpg
    SPRD-463.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 2,943
  • SW-164.jpg
    SW-164.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2,906
  • sprd-269.jpg
    sprd-269.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 2,883
Last edited by a moderator:

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
Waw, another awesome works Mr. Jug
yeah I noticed that on title sometime the workds "stepmother" could also mean "mother-in-law",
that's why i literally must watch it to understand the story,
and to watch it, i must download it first,
but I'm gonna enjoy those list, man.
It's seems very tempting long list,

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
Wow. I am really suprise when you said there are so many in this theme, Jugulear . I always think that it is far less than father in law and mother in law theme. You are really an expert :bigthumbs:
The only movies I want to recommend in this theme is IPZ-274. A woman tries to have sex with her little sister's boyfriend. The so stimulating scene that I must recommend is when she blindfolds her husband to have sex with both her husband and the sister's boyfriend at the same time without the husband knowing. It totally worth watching again and again :eek:hgosh:
IPZ274-Arisu-Miyuki-587x364.png
I can recommen only this movie, though. hope this help :runcry:

Attachments

• ipz274.torrent
    70.5 KB · Views: 539

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
@keanurefresh, thanks for highlighting this theme! I'll have to take some in.

@jugulear, WOW you've laid out some homework! Thanks for this! Surely you're developing some kind of wiki site with all of this, right??

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
The only movies I want to recommend in this theme is IPZ-274. A woman tries to have sex with her little sister's boyfriend. The so stimulating scene that I must recommend is when she blindfolds her husband to have sex with both her husband and the sister's boyfriend at the same time without the husband knowing. It totally worth watching again and again :eek:hgosh:
I can recommen only this movie, though. hope this help :runcry:

Thanks, toit3, I will watch out for this one.

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Fantastic post Jug as usual. I don't know how you do it - it must take a lot of time. We are as ever in your considerable debt. As stated in the thread there must be hundreds of such titles involving brother-in-law sex. Just look up those words (and sister-in-law don't forget!) on any download sites and you'll be overwhelmed.

I can endorse a recommendation for [SW-164] Living Under the Same Roof As My Older Brother’s Wife, I Got So Aroused That I Got a Boner, And With Her Also Getting in the Mood, I Was in Great Agony from the Erection. Another horny title from Switch, who have lots of inter-family action.

Similarly, from Takara Visual [SPRD-269] In the Time the Older Brother Has Gone Off to The Tobacco Shop with the underrated Sumika Hatori. She is a candidate for the 'standing out from the crowd' thread I think. The third title I can personally vouch for stars the lovely Yuu Anzu in Baltan's [TMDI-022] Once She Married Into a Family, Access to Adultery Was As Simple As That . She is one of the prettier girls in JAV and again relatively under-produced.

TMDI-022.jpg

May I also add three titles from a little series that I think is superb? There are firmly within the family tradition around the brother-in-law character. This is the Wife Just Before Birth! Sister-in-law Came To Help With The Housework, made by Madonna :

[JUC-550] starring Rio Hamasaki. One of her very best films (and let's be honest, she made a few good ones!). A great scene where she gets drunk and teases the nerdy brother-in-law forcing him to jack off before she is well fucked. Horny movie and Rio is up to the sleaziness - her body was fantastic even with fake tits.

JUC-550.jpg

[JUC-814] with Rin Aoki. For someone with such great natural assets - and when she had not become too fat - she did not always put in as many enthusiastic performances as needed. Sometimes she could be great and very lusty - other times a bit indifferent. Especially when one considers the huge monies she earnt earlier in her career. It is said she was once the highest paid Jav performer ever. Those days are apparently long gone as she hits the whoring career in a big way. So enjoy this really sexed-up stint from Rin from 18 months ago as her brother-in-law gets the benefit of Rin setting her lovely big ass on his lucky face.

JUC-814.jpg

[JUC-981] with Akari Hoshino. Thirdly, but by no means leastly this features the lovely Akari as she succumbs to the temptation of the brother-in-law boning as once again, he is horny but his pregnant wife will not give him any sex. But if Akari was your sister-in-law and she wanted to fuck you, what would you do? No need to ask me twice.

JUC-981.jpg

I only have these three titles in my archives so if anyone knows of others, please let me know. They are for me the horniest of the brother-in-law fuck movies, not least beacuse of the incapacity or unwillingness of the pregnant wife.

There are another little series from Nadeshiko Incest - Inappropriate Relations, Lewd Young Wife Who Tempts Her Father-in-Law and Brothers-in-Law. I've just downloaded them recently that I think they are very good apart from the same bloke who plays daddy-in-law :

[NATR-187] with Yui Hatano. Very nice indeed as the pretty Yui is fucked good by son and dad. She rarely disappoints.

NATR-187.jpg

[NATR-233] with Saki Hatsumi. Another young woman assaulted by those she trusted...........shame!

NATR-233.jpg

[NATR-291] with Nana Usami. Brilliant cover which for once does not lets us down as the sexy and slutty Nana spreads for son and dad. Some genuinely horny stuff in there and Nana Usami is great in it.

NATR-291.jpeg

As mentioned there are so many of these titles its difficult to know where to start but these are just some of my favourites so hopefully others can enjoy. By the way, most if not all should be easily obtainable from the usual sites.

Best

Jack

Last edited by a moderator: