Any JAVs with 'Honor Student' character?

moseslim

May 5, 2014
Kinda having a hard time searching for those kinds, it's a genre I'm not familiar with, could anyone recommend me some?

Not looking for the average student one, more like the Straight A's type of student. Been playing a Japanese game and my fav character in it has this trait. Thanks.

asuka_waifu88

Aug 30, 2016
Damn, how do you know? Good to see someone sharing the same interest as I though.

Nice! It was a very easy choice for me in this Persona. Unlike 3 & 4 where I just couldn't make my mind up.

Anyway back to the JAV, I'm pretty sure sooner or later they will do a Persona 5 cosplay video. After all there are some Persona 4 ones kicking around.

moseslim

May 5, 2014
Nice! It was a very easy choice for me in this Persona. Unlike 3 & 4 where I just couldn't make my mind up.

Anyway back to the JAV, I'm pretty sure sooner or later they will do a Persona 5 cosplay video. After all there are some Persona 4 ones kicking around.
I don't think I'm gonna hold my breath for that, didn't the Japanese version of P5 came out a long time ago? You'd think they'd make one by now.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
There's JAV with honor student in the title but since I don't speak Japanese i don't know how well they fit your story idea. Two examples:
GS-089 has men going to a sex club and the girls they ends up with are former classmates and honor students.
FSET-447 has honor students that fuck the tutor helping them study for university entrance exams.

There seem to be a bunch more, so it looks like it is a fairly common fantasy.

Reactions: shawn720s