ANY JAV STORY HAS_BOY & GIRL PLAY SEX BY TOUCHING EACH OR SEEING BOOK OR VIDEO & GET PREGNANT.

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
I trying to find the story of boy & girl first time do sex by external reference when parents are in vacation or far from home. they want more & continue to do for some days. In the end the girl is pregnant. DO ANY JAV HAS THIS THEME?[incest, school, friend's place, staying, anything] PLS.CODE.

Last edited:

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022

Finally found the movie. almost fits the story. its a rare one & can't find similar movies. really enjoyed watching this one.

Any other suggestions? pls.

[MIAD-866] (English sub) (Full) Sex Play – Those Two Have the Cutest Sex – Asami Tsuchiya​

miad866pl.jpg

1686418772377.jpeg

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

Finally found the movie. almost fits the story. its a rare one & can't find similar movies. really enjoyed watching this one.

Any other suggestions? pls.

[MIAD-866] (English sub) (Full) Sex Play – Those Two Have the Cutest Sex – Asami Tsuchiya​

miad866pl.jpg

View attachment 3252371
I don't think you are gonna find any JAV with a actress playing a loli and at the end she shows up with a pregnant belly.
I think its mostly done in hentai. At least that's what I know.
We seen the JAV where the shota gets the friend's mom pregnant and maybe the son gets the mom pregnant. It's been awhile since I seen either.

Also, I will note as a gripe of mines, is one reason I hate some JAV and shotacon JAV. The 2nd/3rd "friends".
Nothing irritates me more in JAV when more actors added to a movie, that originally seem better with just two.

Here in this movie it seems like "brother and sister are "exploring" and then suddenly more "friends are added?
Hate that stuff. It kills the JAV for me.

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
I don't think you are gonna find any JAV with a actress playing a loli and at the end she shows up with a pregnant belly.
I think its mostly done in hentai. At least that's what I know.
yes, comics to AVs. likewise I wish one of the story that comes to moving pic. but I know its hard to find.
We seen the JAV where the shota gets the friend's mom pregnant and maybe the son gets the mom pregnant. It's been awhile since I seen either.
I really like that part.

Reactions: Taako

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
Also, I will note as a gripe of mines, is one reason I hate some JAV and shotacon JAV. The 2nd/3rd "friends".
Nothing irritates me more in JAV when more actors added to a movie, that originally seem better with just two.
Me too hate 3p, & 4p before, But not in jav.

Here in this movie it seems like "brother and sister are "exploring" and then suddenly more "friends are added?
Hate that stuff. It kills the JAV for me.
Haha, just an entertainment.:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Taako