Any alternative to jjgirls.com?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hello everyone, :hi:

jjgirls.com (and their other sites as they seem to use a lot of different Internet domains) is a great source for pictures of JAV actresses. But I'm curious if there are any other sources which are on the same level or even better?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
http://www.bobx.com/dark/ is what i use, they use pics from photobooks, and other things like that
Not bad. The pictures are even categorized. :) I looked for Rio Hamasaki to test the site. And I got her "full body photos", "face photos", "breasts photos", "ass photos", "pussy photos" and "upper body photos".
The site first looks a little bit simply. And search result page also doesn't look great. But they have a lot of pictures in a well organized way.
Thanks @paparoach408. :)

But I hope there will be a few more source. ;)

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
It always struck me odd that japanesebeauties presents (in thumbnail) their pictures in proper sequence, but individually they don't resize to fit my screen, so I was always scrolling down from her forehead to see if she's got her shirt off yet! :(
The photos at jjgirls resize to fit my screen, but (in thumbnail) are always presented out of sequence. So I've been using jjgirls and changing the number in the url to view each series in their proper order.

But sometimes jjgirls even screws that up and tosses in a couple of pics from another series or from a dozen pics ahead. :confused: If they don't think their viewers like to watch a girl strip, why do they bother? :mad: Just post the final few shots in a series and save themselves bandwidth! I mean it's pretty obvious when the girl in Photo-01 is posing dressed nicely in the street, then in photos 02-03 she's splayed out nude on a hotel bed, then Photo-04 shows her fully dressed in front of a restaurant! I can imagine no explanation for why they do that. It's not like the photos arrive to them as hardcopies in a box, all shuffled and mixed together!

I like that bobx has all the photos and they're in sequence. BUT the capability I WISH bobx had--or wish I knew how to access--is to see an introductory photo for each series they have for that model, so I could then choose which series I prefer to explore each time. Unless someone can show me how, I think you just have to go through all a model's photos in the order bobx has them posted.

Zodd90

May 26, 2016
Never been to JJgirls, Is it a safe to visit that place as i won't get flooded with virus's and all the other bad shit?