ANRI OKITA (沖田杏梨)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I have my favourites, and every year I like to check out the new performers. This year, my favourite newcomer is...

ANRI OKITA!!!

Anri has the enthusiasm needed for a JAV performer. These days, we seem to be seeing more beautiful woman with larger than average frames, and (best of all) big, shapely asses. And Anri does have an ass I'd love to get my hands on, and bury my face in.

I hope this woman has a long career.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Anri Okita is starting to do rougher stuff. Not a huge fan of simulated r***, but for Anri, I would make an exception.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Pics from Anri Okita's first up coming work with SOD. On some message boards, posters are lamenting her weight loss. I still think she looks great.

aznlilboiz

Feb 13, 2009
Pics from Anri Okita's first up coming work with SOD. On some message boards, posters are lamenting her weight loss. I still think she looks great.

are you sure? because those were the scenes from SMDT-823, going by the name of Mizuki Akane.

edited: actually, i mistaken mizuki akane as anri okita before since she look or almost like her.

SDMT823.JPG

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
are you sure? because those were the scenes from SMDT-823, going by the name of Mizuki Akane.

edited: actually, i mistaken mizuki akane as anri okita before since she look or almost like her.

SDMT823.JPG

Positive...Anri Okita has changed her name, and lost some weight, but it is her.

goldenchild77

Jul 31, 2010
:perfectplan::perfectplan::cheer:Anri is absolutely gorgeous...:perfectplan::gayprance:ssuch a hot sexy body:cheer::gayprance::sadomaso: