Anouncement PREMIUM only

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Announcement

new announcement for this thread for posters, please follow the above link

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
A much-needed and important action by coolkevin and the other moderators to preserve the character of Akiba-Online.

Big thanks to him and all the admins as well as to those who complained. Great work!

But I think it's very important that the title of this thread be changed to make clear the activity is NOT allowed. Maybe to:

ANNOUNCEMENT: PREMIUM-ONLY DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED.

Without a negative -- "no", "not", etc. -- the title lacks clarity and force.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Add on to the initial post in the announcement

It is becoming annoying that some members are restricting the amount of free files to be had, and leaving the premium links only, AS FROM THIS MESSAGE, all posts will be deleted if only premium links are left Saturday 29-09-29 00.01 GMT, and if it does not stop infractions and suspensions will be issued thank you all for your help in this matter

CoolKevin

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
not sure if you saw this. but almost like premium account too. some post have level for download greater then what free offers for download. so can not download since this. for some reason free user has size limit and some them go over size limit. since its over size limit you can not download it.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
not sure if you saw this. but almost like premium account too. some post have level for download greater then what free offers for download. so can not download since this. for some reason free user has size limit and some them go over size limit. since its over size limit you can not download it.

Thank You

I have seen a couple, and I have deleted when I have seen them, no doubt that other mods have as well, but when you find them, please report them, we do not check every post here, it is the members that make the forum,

Reactions: dowloadjav

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
Thank You

I have seen a couple, and I have deleted when I have seen them, no doubt that other mods have as well, but when you find them, please report them, we do not check every post here, it is the members that make the forum,

if i find any i will report it. its shame that its hard to find good file sharing company that will work in usa. its shame people will not follow the rules or do not read them before hand.