:perfectplan:

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
Oh Anna! A true classic beauty! :inlove:

I miss you!! :cry:

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Anna Ohura (IMO) was a better model than a JAV performer. In her JAVs, she usually looked like she hated what she was doing (or was being done to her).

Yet, in her nude photos, she's having fun, smiling brightly. Anna Ohura is a beautiful woman, and if she ever comes out of retirement I hope she does a JAV that she fully enjoys.

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
Anna Ohura (IMO) was a better model than a JAV performer. In her JAVs, she usually looked like she hated what she was doing (or was being done to her).

Yet, in her nude photos, she's having fun, smiling brightly. Anna Ohura is a beautiful woman, and if she ever comes out of retirement I hope she does a JAV that she fully enjoys.

Yes I tend to agree. Just look at that pic of her with the milk in the glass, she is beaming with laughter and fun in her eyes.

Still, I think we are blessed that she has allowed us to see her in videos even though she is not having as much fun.

This is the mystique of Japanese AV. We get thousands of seemingly normal exceptionally pretty, cute, beautiful, sweet girls/women who are willing to let see and enjoy them in ALL manner of sexual activity.

But no, I don't think Anna should come out of retirement. Let her bask in the glory that youth bestows on all of us, and not let time be the harbinger of her demise.

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
So...she don't have any uncensored movie?:puzzled:
Anna is to be enjoyed for her classic beauty and signature TiTs. :beautiful:

If you want to see uncensored pussy, download one of many fine G-queen videos. :snicker:

interest007

Jun 4, 2009
Thanks,
a dedication to the great early 00's Hokkaido-ite. Everything was good about her except that she preferred Udon to Soba.

I'm only depressed she never did any real facials. Even in pic-sets.

I add my white stone she'll come back to AV some day,

but I hope she still doensn't need to smile.

You know she kinda reminds me of newer girl Nong Natt (Chanapa) (from Thailand, before the authorities warned her not to take any more pix)

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
One image I remember of Anna Ohura is the one where she's tied up, hands behind her back...I'm not into bondage, but I found that image to be one of the most erotic I had ever seen. It was lost years ago when my old PC died, but found it recently (along with a few I had never seen). Thought I'd share.

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
............. found it recently (along with a few I had never seen). Thought I'd share.
Thank you, but is it just these 5 pictures or did you forget to post the link??? :puzzled: