Anju Kouzuki 香月杏珠

Afroluffy

Sep 24, 2016
I'm rather surprised now that she is an adult and a gravure idol, that we never see any cameltoe in her videos anymore. I legitimately have a full folder of her Jr idol vids, that aside from her looking astounding have that tantalizing feature

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
Damn, such a formidable ass. It's a shame that the girls who come from an Imouto background almost never get into actual T-backs even after adulthood. Even Mayumi took a while to do it and Tomoe has only very rare appearances wearing something that could be considered a T-back string. Still waiting to see Asami wear it, but not keeping my hopes up on it ever happening as she seems to be the most conservative of all, so hoping to see it on Anju now! :p

Edit: typos.

Last edited:

danl1956

Aug 19, 2010
Damn, such a formidable ass. It's a shame that the girls who come from an Imouto background almost never get into actual T-backs even after adulthood. Even Mayumi took a while to do it and Tomoe has only vary rare appearances wearing something that could be considered a T-back string. Still waiting to see Asami wear it, but not keeping my hopes up on it ever happening as she seems the most conservative of all, so hoping to see it on Anju now! :p
The days of Asuka Izumi and Anna Oonishi are gone....sadly.

Reactions: Death Metal

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
In the case of the two above rather cheerfully, but the good content went along as well. If not for digitals, there would be nothing to dream about.