Anju Kouzuki 香月杏珠

PJB

Apr 12, 2007
The intense waist photoshopping is quite depressing. She looks fine without it. Is it done at her bequest I wonder?

Reactions: Nsan

ShiinFan

May 12, 2019
The intense waist photoshopping is quite depressing. She looks fine without it. Is it done at her bequest I wonder?
Her instagram has contained massive PS posts so it's just another day at the office I suppose. Agreed she doesn't need any of that but she's been going through some odd style changed the last few years. The short hair phase, the anime contact lense phase, the pale white skin tone with massively red overdone lipstick phase, etc... I just really hope she doesn't do ANY cosmetic surgery. She's perfect the way she is.

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
Her next release:
[BFAA-057] 香月杏珠 - あんちゃんはご主人さま! (3/25/2021)
[BFAA-057] Anju Kouzuki - An-chan is your master! (3/25/2021)
BFAA-057_02.jpg
Preview Video: HERE
Mirror: HERE

Description:
同世代ナンバーワン、大人気香月杏珠ちゃん最新作は杏珠ちゃんがあなたの飼い主に…?突然ペットになってしまったあなたと杏珠ちゃんの甘い甘い共同生活♪学校で、お家で、飼い主の杏珠ちゃんがた~っぷり甘えさせてくれちゃいます!大好きな杏珠ちゃんと密着できる注目作です☆Blu-rayのみ特典映像付き!

Description (Auto Translated):
"Anju Kozuki, the number one in the same generation, is the latest work by Anju Kozuki as your owner ...? The sweet and sweet communal life of you and Anju Kozuki who suddenly became pets ♪ Anju-chan will make you spoil a lot! It is a noteworthy work that you can stick with your favorite Anju-chan ☆ Only Blu-ray comes with a bonus video!"

Sounds very interesting. If anyone would like to help fund this please Mesaage Me

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden and llama2345

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
What is the point in posting autotranslated text without the original?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Description (Auto Translated):
"Anju Kozuki, the number one in the same generation, is the latest work by Anju Kozuki as your owner ...? The sweet and sweet communal life of you and Anju Kozuki who suddenly became pets ♪ Anju-chan will make you spoil a lot! It is a noteworthy work that you can stick with your favorite Anju-chan ☆ Only Blu-ray comes with a bonus video!"

Sounds very interesting. If anyone would like to help fund this please Mesaage Me

There is so many faults in the wording, I am struggling to figure out the message.

1) the number one in the same generation,
the same generation as what?

2) is the latest work by Anju Kozuki as your owner
as my owner of what?

3) The sweet and sweet communal life of you and Anju Kozuki who suddenly became pets,
that I have no idea what it is meant to mean,

4) Anju-chan will make you spoil a lot!
it ties in with my 3rd ask, is it some sort of game attached?

I went away and thought about its meaning, and was hoping for a better translation

My thoughts are it is a funny way of putting a descriptive translation about a new Blu-ray coming out soon